Sprint Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Pennsauken, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through Sprint's website. The process was pretty straightforward. I went through two phone interviews with each containing a mix of technical and situational/behavioral questions. The first was with an engineer and his colleagues in the market. The second was with the regional RF manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, KS) in July 2015.

Interview

It consists of phone interview, face2face interview, Drug test and background verification. I was interviewed by 3 people and was asked about my previous projects.I was interviewed by 3 people and was asked about my previous projects.

Interview Questions

• Discussed about my previous projects and asked how would I react to some testing scenarios.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Very short notice for an interview. They didn't really mention the type of interview in the beginning like is it phone or on location or technical. Whole process was unorganized.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

applied through online and scheduled telephone interview and did interview for 30 minutes then he asked few technical questions and then he said that five candidates will be selected for the next round and said i am one of them and asked me common question which tests my psychology and then he said he will let me know if i am selected.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in March 2012.

Interview

Two phone screens with my prospective supervisor. I took the first call where the majority of the questions were asked. The second call dealt primarily with my ability to relocate, the terms of employment, the workplace culture, etc. Any further questions I had were dealt with via email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in February 2012.

Interview

Basic technical interview

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint in May 2012.

Interview

The manager scheduled a telephone interview with me 2 weeks ahead. The interview lasted about 40 minutes. Two managers interviewed me through the phone. They asked about my past experiences and my expectations from the internship. My advice is to know your field well and be yourself!