Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Orland Park, IL).

Interview

It was straight forward they ask about your past job experiences and mainly custumer service they are more interested in aside from that just easy interview questions about my everyday life.

Interview Questions

Interview

meet with hiring manager and director. behavior based questions. pretty standard. now a days though, only the director gets to hire people. the sales manager doesn't have a say in who they hire. so aim to impress the director.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if your peer was not doing well in a certain metric   1 Answer

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Grange, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (La Grange, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I dropped off my resume on a Monday and got a call for a interview the next day. Did the interview with the manager the next Tuesday. Then got a interview with the district manager the next Tuesday, he hired me on the spot and started the paper work right there. I should be starting next Monday.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you wish you should've done at your previous jobs   Answer Question

Sprint Lead Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Bakersfield, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, to get a response took about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. I did research on which store was hiring (as the online application only gave a store number). I did not call to follow-up on the application. I received a call in the middle of the day on a Monday or Tuesday saying I had an interview. Was incorrectly informed that it was a group interview (but it was explained as a panel interview with 3 levels of mangagement - no other applicants). I went into the interview found out the listing wasn't for the jobs they had available and the only person I would be meeting with was the district manager. They asked about full time v. part time and lead v. rep positions. I answered ambiguously, saying I didn't mind as long as there was an opportunity for growth. He said he planned on opening new stores and so he was trying to get a "mass" hiring done. The interiew lasted about 40-45 minutes. I was told I would hear from them by the end of the week or beginning of next week (the interview was on a Tuesday). I followed up on that Friday, Managers were not in. I waited until the Wednesday of the following week and I received a call for a second interview. Upon my second interview (on a thursday), which lasted about 10 minutes, I was offered the job not as the lead but as a rep. I accepted. He informed me that he would be giving me a call on Friday. I never recieved a call, I followed up and there was no response. I am still waiting to hear back (it's monday).

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (South Gate, CA).

Interview

Application submitted online , called in front panel style interview in store. Lay back interview mainly want to know what you can bring to the table really nice vibe from co-workers just started and almost done with my training

Interview Questions

• What will you do when there is a long period of downtime (no customers at the store)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I was called by the store manager for my first interview. I showed up in a full suit and tie, the manager had already printed my resume I sent in. I made sure to provide positive energy about myself, while staying humble, and provided examples of my success and how I achieved it. I addressed some of my concerns with pay and schedule.

The next day I was called by the regional manager to meet with him. During that meeting, my concerns we're addressed and negotiated. I was offered at 10% increase to the normal base pay and flexible hours on certain days. I accepted the offer. Each interview was at least 1 hour. No drug testing was done, but I would assume the did a background check before they called me.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for extended periods of time?   1 Answer
    • How many hours is too many?   1 Answer
    • Why is it important to have good attendance?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay was very easy to negotiate

Business Account Executive- GBAE1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Burlington, MA).

Interview

What you would expect from an interview. The manager quizzed me on the suite of software and history of Sprint. Then had me sit down with his manager for the second round of questions. After that, I sat down with a top rep and asked him about the day to day. Finally, they had me sit down for the final round with the regional director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied on indeed. They scheduled a phone screen monday morning, and then a 1:1 interview the following day with the store manager. Following the interview I was contacted by the general manager and emailed a form for a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why sprint?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time with a difficult customer   1 Answer
    • How would you respond to a sales objection.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Manager explained commission and base pay, I accepted

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Bedford, MA).

Interview

First a recruiter called, then a standard face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. The background check with very thorough and lengthy. They verify ever single thing you put on your resume, so if you worked for a company that has since gone out of business, that's a problem. After the background check there is a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions that start with "Tell me about a time when you..."   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicopee, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I went in and was hired on the spot. They said they were looking for aggressive sales personal to lead the store and they said I would fit in perfectly. But now I'm waiting on the acceptance letter and I am not sure how long that takes to come in.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about plans?   1 Answer
    • How would balance this in my schedule?   1 Answer