Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Apply online. You will have to take a personality test when you apply. Then you have to do a video interview. After that you will have a couple more interviews with your store manager and the district manager. After the interviews you will have a drug test. Once that comes back then they will make a decision.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

interview process was brief and to the point. Very comfortable environment, just a simple sit down with two managers. It felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for your customer   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied for the job in late March/early April, got contacted in late April and asked to answer a few general experience/about me questions but in webpage form with HTML/CSS markup. After doing so, had an interview set up on campus in Overland Park. The interview was pretty basic- felt like a cultural fit and had little to no technical questions- just lots of experience questions based off my resume. Met the team I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• They asked about websites I created/maintained that were listed on my resume- the creative process, tools I used to create them, etc.   Answer Question

Interview

Good, very understanding and works with college students schedule. The only thing I didn’t like was the shift bid and the 1-11 schedule. The manager was very kind and made me feel comfortable

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Perris, CA).

Interview

Submitted my application online then got an email that encouraged me to complete the assessment. I did. got a call back for a phone interview they asked about my availability and if i had my own transportation, a few behavioral questions, and why I would like to work for Sprint. Received another call for an in-person interview. More behavioral questions and a small role play. It was a smooth experience. My interview was yesterday, I really hope i get it.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your most difficult customer   1 Answer

Applications Developer II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Hiring process included a telephone screening and an in-person technical interview where I was asked about my skills and experience I had in Java and SQL and asked about some Java concepts and SQL concepts. It was friendly conversation.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Apply online and received a phone call from a recruiter about 3-5 days later. Had a phone interview asking about my past experiences and such. Wanted to know if I had experience with b2b sales and if I am comfortable making phone calls and prospecting .

I then was scheduled to meet with a sales director at the office for an in person interview. It went very well and the interview was focused on what I think of sales and if I am comfortable in a head hunter role. These are the only kind of jobs I am interested in so my passion for sales showed in the interview. The sales manager offered me the position on the spot and within a week I had to complete a full background check as well as a drug test

Interview Questions

• How many years of b2b sales do you have?
      Are you comfortable making a sales presentation?   Answer Question

Materials Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in January 2018.

Interview

Three Interviews over the course of 10 days, two were over the phone and one was face to face. The process was thorough and looked at my skills and experience as well as discussions with the other team members. Overall it was a very positive process and all were so easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a peer that was in complete disagreement with a decision you made. How did you overcome this or win over your peer?   Answer Question

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Not very intense interview. Questions were directed mostly at past experience. They also asked a lot about my execution plan for the first 90 days, so you want to have an idea of how you’d attack the field going in. Three people sat in on the interview, and if they approve of your talent then they send you on the talk to the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• What’s your 90 day plan once you’re hired?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Basic Questions. Had one interview with the store and assistant manager. After that the same day I had a second interview and got a call back that I was hired an hour later.

Itern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed at the corporate offices next week. Got the job two days later. Just a meeting with hiring managers with behavioral questions. The application process was painless and enjoyable, but that may just be for the specific apartment I applied to.