Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (South Gate, CA).

Interview

Application submitted online , called in front panel style interview in store. Lay back interview mainly want to know what you can bring to the table really nice vibe from co-workers just started and almost done with my training

Interview Questions

• What will you do when there is a long period of downtime (no customers at the store)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I was called by the store manager for my first interview. I showed up in a full suit and tie, the manager had already printed my resume I sent in. I made sure to provide positive energy about myself, while staying humble, and provided examples of my success and how I achieved it. I addressed some of my concerns with pay and schedule.

The next day I was called by the regional manager to meet with him. During that meeting, my concerns we're addressed and negotiated. I was offered at 10% increase to the normal base pay and flexible hours on certain days. I accepted the offer. Each interview was at least 1 hour. No drug testing was done, but I would assume the did a background check before they called me.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for extended periods of time?   1 Answer
    • How many hours is too many?   1 Answer
    • Why is it important to have good attendance?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay was very easy to negotiate

Business Account Executive- GBAE1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Burlington, MA).

Interview

What you would expect from an interview. The manager quizzed me on the suite of software and history of Sprint. Then had me sit down with his manager for the second round of questions. After that, I sat down with a top rep and asked him about the day to day. Finally, they had me sit down for the final round with the regional director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied on indeed. They scheduled a phone screen monday morning, and then a 1:1 interview the following day with the store manager. Following the interview I was contacted by the general manager and emailed a form for a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why sprint?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time with a difficult customer   1 Answer
    • How would you respond to a sales objection.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Manager explained commission and base pay, I accepted

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Bedford, MA).

Interview

First a recruiter called, then a standard face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. The background check with very thorough and lengthy. They verify ever single thing you put on your resume, so if you worked for a company that has since gone out of business, that's a problem. After the background check there is a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions that start with "Tell me about a time when you..."   1 Answer

Applications Developer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

It was easy compared to other interviews. It was totally based on my experience and thought process of the work. First there was a phone interview with manager and next in-person interview with the team.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Smyrna, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

My experience was probably different than others. I applied on Indeed, application process isn't the "easiest" it's a assessment thats timed that has math questions and problem solving questions. They also have a DNA assessment that ends up telling you about yourself. I later found out they actually take that serious. I got an email for a phone interview maybe four days later. Phone interview was quick, next I had an in person interview with the same lady at the PG Wireless corporate office. After I finished with her she informed me that they usually have me interview with the store manager then come back and interview with I guess the district manager. He was in the office so I went ahead and interviewed with him then. He actually at first wanted me to interview for their receptionist position in their office. But after ANOTHER interview with who I guess was another district manager over the stores, they felt I best fit selling in store. Met with the store manager the next day, offered the position. You'll have to get cleared for two references. Now I am just waiting on them to tell me to go take a drug test and ill be starting training probably within a week.

Interview Questions

• Would you choose a $12 an hour base salary plus uncapped commission? Or a job with a base pay of $14 an hour   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a job where you had to sell certain things, and you may have people that are not to sure about purchasing it from you?   1 Answer

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY).

Interview

phone call interview and face to face. Face to face is very easy, they simply read off a piece of paper to ask you questions. Then again, I was promoted to this position which was dirt easy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

It was a few years back and I went through an agency to do the interview. It went great. They needed a person with less skills that I had so they hired me right away. There was great flexibility and the opportunity to do better so I was happy.

Interview Questions

• My experience related to customer service and how my previous job prepared me for the one they were advertising   Answer Question

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Winston-Salem, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Great interview process. Three managers sat me down in the back and had a area set up while each of them had a series of questions that related to the job and also my experience

Interview Questions

• Do you hate to lose or love to win?   1 Answer