Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,083 Interview Reviews

2.6

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

They take the resume in, look through it, and begin to ask you questions. It varied from questions relating to how you are, to past experiences, how a negative situation at the workplace whether it was with a co-worker or a customer could be resolved, and so on.

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Made contact with hiring manager through LinkedIn. Had phone interview followed by office interview. Prepared a 5-10 minute presentation on anything I chose just to see my style. Had technical resource in room that asked additional questions

Interview Questions

• What would you say your greatest strengths are?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Omaha, NE) in October 2017.

Interview

Great interview . really blunt to the point they knew what they were looking for. Great detail about the opportunities that they offer from within the company .. all around great place

Interview Questions

• How come i was coming out of my criminal justice field?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Murrieta, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online through careerbuilder.com. Got a call from the store manager the same day, asking for an interview the following day. I showed up with my resumé. He took time to the back room to conduct the interview. He first asked me to tell him about myself. Than he asked a few more questions and then proceeded to explain the job and pay. He offered me the job on the spot and I filled out my paperwork including my W2 right then and there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a coworker and how you handled it.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Sprint?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Be prepared for role plays about selling items to management team, if they like you, you will meet with district manager next.
    List previous management experience you've had before in similar business.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very short. For starters, it was a group interview with around 10 to 20 people (each group varies in size). There were 3 recruiters conducting the interview. They asked the group 3 questions. The first question was the same for everyone and then everyone receives a different 2nd and 3rd question. Overall the process was very comfortable and somewhat laid back. Not a lot of pressure. Best interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a customer asked you about something you had little or no knowledge of.   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was emailed within 3 days for video interview. Then emailed 4 days after to interview in a location with the district manager and 2 other managers. The district manager was rude and kept cutting me off during the interview . Not only that but he asked me an abundance of questions that had nothing to do with the position I was interviewing for. This had the be the worse interview I have ever been on.

Interview Questions

• What would you do is you was suppose to open the location and the door was not opening?   Answer Question
    • Tell me if you ever disliked a person at work only with yes or no answer.   Answer Question
    • Alot of behavior and scenario questions . some of them do not correspond with the position you are applying for   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Received an interview within a week of applying. Had a short phone interview and was offered a second interview. Mainly behavioral based questions, talked a lot about my resume and asked about my previous experience with outside sales. One of the most unprofessional interviews I have personally experienced. I have experience with another very well known carrier who is a direct competitor to Sprint. Was almost attacked by the interviewer about my experience with said carrier and was made to feel belittled about it. I thought hiring the competition was a great business practice, especially when the competitor is a much better company than your own. I wrote a follow up email to the sales manager with a 30 60 90 day plan attached and asked what would need to happen to move forward with the process. Still a week later and have received no communication whatsoever from the hiring manager. A simple thanks but no thanks would've sufficed, instead I am sitting here wondering. Such an unprofessional company. Even if I received an offer at this point I would happily decline. No wonder why this company is going down the tubes.

Interview Questions

• How do you make sure you can get in front of the decision maker?   Answer Question

Business Inside Sales Account Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Louisville, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

relaxed and casual interview process. Felt at ease
    The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will asked questions about experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call about a week and a half later to schedule a interview. Did 1 interview with District Manager and two other Managers. I went in there like a boss and made friends with the District Manager. Other two Managers just watched as I was putting in work. Left the interview with a bang, knowing that i had the job. Another week and a half later, got a call saying they wanted to move forward with me. A week later did my drug screen and background employment check. Got my offer letter today and I start in about 3 days from now.

From first applying, all the way to start date, the process took kinda long. About A month and half.

Interview Questions

• How did you do cold calling in your previous job?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Who is your cellphone provider?   1 Answer
    • Before you leave, What is something we could remember you by?   1 Answer