Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sprint

1,318 Interview Reviews

2.6

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Process took 30 days to receive offer, however, everyone was very warm and inviting. First stages involved speaking with recruiter and doing preliminary interview. After the interview, I was asked to create and submit a video presentation. I was then provided a panel interview with about 5 people and finally a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Will typically have an interview with the manager and a supervisor. Will get asked questions based on scenarios dealing with customers and sales pitch. Person considering position should be approachable and a people person.

Retail Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Easy and basic questions you can find online. Just do your basic homework. Nothing was too difficult but just come in prepared. It was easy and there are slot 2/3 interviews before the position is offered to make sure you are a good fit.

Treasury Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I applied through the company website and had an employee referral. After that, I had a phone interview that was behavioral and inquiring about my academic background. I received a call the next week with an offer.

Programming Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I applied online. Got phone interview one week later. On site interview is pretty smooth. I have been Asked both general questions and technical questions. Whole process is going well.

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Meet with the DM and was asked typical questions for the position. We talked about expectations and the issues that needed improving in that particular store. We went over salary and commissions, as well as benefits.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

My interview for the Business Systems Analyst position was with a group of four managers. I interviewed with the person who ended up being my manager and also interviewed with three other individuals who were managers in associated departments.

Interview Questions

• Why was there a two month gap between my employment dates a couple of years back?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

The interview process was fantastic. Sprint looks for driven, motived and positive employees. Sprint teaches employees to be honest and ethical. The most important part of the process is for the employee to express interest, and show enthusiasm.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (San Bernardino, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Total of 6 interviews
    About 2 months in total from start to finish
    Recruiter to VP of sales
    Would recommend for any one trying to be hired by Sprint very professional

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Basic questions on LTE architecture. Few scenario based questions on legacy CDMA networks. Few HR questions. There was no salary negotiations until the very end but the overall experience was really good.