Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2017
1,067 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Be prepared for role plays about selling items to management team, if they like you, you will meet with district manager next.
    List previous management experience you've had before in similar business.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very short. For starters, it was a group interview with around 10 to 20 people (each group varies in size). There were 3 recruiters conducting the interview. They asked the group 3 questions. The first question was the same for everyone and then everyone receives a different 2nd and 3rd question. Overall the process was very comfortable and somewhat laid back. Not a lot of pressure. Best interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a customer asked you about something you had little or no knowledge of.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back a few days later and scheduled an interview for the next day. Got a call for my second interview an hour after the first. The second interview was 2 days later at a different store

Interview Questions

• Rank costumer service, teamwork and sales from most to least important and explain why   1 Answer

Wireless Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA).

Interview

Face to Face - One on One Office enviorment (CEO office in fact) no stress, phone interview uncovered everything that was required except for Face to Face presentation. Interview was one hour thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen. (Actually it was a pager)   1 Answer

Product Manager (Product Manager Ll) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online thru their website. Got a call in nearly 2 weeks. Gave me their office tour and later another HR joined us. Very unexpected questions.
    Position: Product Manager
    Location: Overland Park, KS

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Got a call 3 weeks later for the hiring Director, had a brief phone conversation to indentify eligibility for the next step. Scheduled a 1st interview two days later. We had a good conversation on the first interview. I was told the interview process moves very fast and surely it did. I got a call from the director that evening for the 2nd interview with the Director of solutions engineer, had a 20 min interview. And then lastly the 3rd short interview scheduled a week later with the VP. Asked for a background check right after the 3rd interview and then an offer. It was a fluid process, enjoyed it.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Delray Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call a few days later to schedule an interview. Went to the interview, pretty smooth process, asked me my availability, when can I start, and also to practice selling them a phone.

National Retail Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in July 2017.

Interview

Received an email advising of days interviews would be held. Candidates are asked to reply with a time of their choice.
    This job title and description are VERY misleading.
    You will be asked to work in a Sam's Club or some other "National Retail" store. It's not the position that you think that you are applying for.
    The job title should be something along the lines of National Retail Sales Representative.
    They should invest in a recruiter or at least do an initial phone screen to determine if the position/pay are in line with the candidates expectations.

Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Escondido, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Took me to the back room and was interviewed by two people. Felt laid back but professional at the same time. Asked the typical interview questions you can find online.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a upset customer?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in July 2017.

Interview

You get told it's an interview. Then, when you get there, it's a big group classroom type thing. Total waste of time. They also told us that the jobs we applied for weren't really the ones we were applying for, but that they wanted to place us elsewhere much further away. I know the limitations of my vehicle and I was basically not given a job because I wanted the one I applied for, not one 45 minutes away. Very unprofessional and misleading. I also thought it was odd that they brought in 5 managers to interview us and they were ALL men. Right off the bat that let me know that this was not a place I would want to work.

Interview Questions

• Match skus with product codes   1 Answer