Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,115 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Apply online. You will have to take a personality test when you apply. Then you have to do a video interview. After that you will have a couple more interviews with your store manager and the district manager. After the interviews you will have a drug test. Once that comes back then they will make a decision.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Perris, CA).

Interview

Submitted my application online then got an email that encouraged me to complete the assessment. I did. got a call back for a phone interview they asked about my availability and if i had my own transportation, a few behavioral questions, and why I would like to work for Sprint. Received another call for an in-person interview. More behavioral questions and a small role play. It was a smooth experience. My interview was yesterday, I really hope i get it.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your most difficult customer   1 Answer

Applications Developer II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Hiring process included a telephone screening and an in-person technical interview where I was asked about my skills and experience I had in Java and SQL and asked about some Java concepts and SQL concepts. It was friendly conversation.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview process fairly easy first did an application online and afterwards was invited for a test and after that the manager called and set up an interview . The manager and assistant manager were the ones to go through with the interview it can be intimidating

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (West Springfield, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

Not considering the fact that my job application status read "no longer under consideration" without anyone even call, text or email me; the interview with the District Manager started 'ok' to nicely put it. He seemed bored and uninterested in setting the interview when he called me but I thought that would change once we met...boy was I wrong, he was reading the mandatory questions like someone had a gun to his head. After the first 15 minutes of questioning he started trying to demoralize me by belittling the position, trying to make it seem like a scary situation, that I was not prepared for the job probably because I would be lost trying to catch up and that I would probably be better on a sales position "while I prove myself to him". He seemed threatened by the fact that I had applied for the position from outside and told me that he had to work his way up from sales to manager. Really felt like he shot me down since he saw my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you recruited the wrong person for the company and how did you fixed it   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

The manager seemed to not really care and seemed to try to hurry through the interview. Was very serious throughout most of the time that I was there. Not the best interview

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint in December 2017.

Interview

My first interview went well, upon arriving I was not greeted, only stared at by everyone (no, I had nothing on my face lol). I was the first to speak and when I introduced myself and said why I was there I was directed to have a seat, where I sat for 45 mins until I was finally called back to proceed with the interview, 2 hours and 45 mins later my interview was over. I was not upset about the interview or the waiting time, I understand stuff happens and sometimes thing just don't go how you planned. A few days later I received an email inviting me back for a second interview with the district manager, same thing happened upon the first interview. After arriving, saying my intentions I was directed once again to be seated. After 45 minutes of waiting again, I had time to realized just how rude and unprofessional the employees were. The interviews were not properly set up, making it a waste of my time.

RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

General conversation about my skills and Sprint's expectations. 1st interview with GM, 2nd with DM. Offer received a few hours after the interview. Process was short and GM keep in contact with me each step of the way.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the entire process took about 3 weeks. I interviewed at the store with the GM, ASM, and a manager from another store. A few days later I received a phone call from the store GM offering me the position, and I completed the background check and drug screening immediately afterwards.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Simple and easy keep going to the store if you do not get an interview right away and they will push your application through. Made you role play to show how you would sell a particular service or item