Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1,022 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was interviewed by Glenn and one other that i do not recall their name. It was a 2 Interview process. As explained to me the first was a "Who are you?" sort of interview.

If i passed that then i would've recieve a call sometime the week after if i passed the 1st interview. The 2nd one would've been more "What can you do for the company?" sort of interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle repetitiveness?   1 Answer
    • If you're bilingual. Are you book spanish or family spanish?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a troublesome employee? They aren't your Mother or Brother so you cant treat them like a family member if you had trouble with family.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Personality test included with application. One interview with the store manager followed by a call back if you get an offer. If you accept the offer you then have to wait for background screening. You will also have to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work for Sprint.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview within the week. Met with the assistant manager in a comfortable and quiet setting. Interview was pretty casual. But it seemed that the assistant manager was pretty inexperienced at conducting interviews. They were rarely leading the process. I was supposed to meet with manager who was away but overall the process was quick and easy.

Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

behavioral questions, situational questions, and then all the standard top 20 interview questions. be confident and you will be fine. If you search top interview questions that should be enough preparation.

Data AnalysisNetwork Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (San Mateo, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

First round was a phone interview. They were looking for people with RF and data analysis background. They asked some basic questions on RF technology and my knowledge with data analysis tools. They are mainly interested in geolocation analysis.

Interview Questions

• what is FM and AM modulation? and some other behavior questions!   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Redmond, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy smooth interview a bunch of sales questions and last work experience. Be prepared to answer questions in depth to help your overall score. Don't be vague. Interview with regional and store manager very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Sale me a accessory for my Bluetooth   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Orland Park, IL).

Interview

It was straight forward they ask about your past job experiences and mainly custumer service they are more interested in aside from that just easy interview questions about my everyday life.

Interview Questions

Interview

meet with hiring manager and director. behavior based questions. pretty standard. now a days though, only the director gets to hire people. the sales manager doesn't have a say in who they hire. so aim to impress the director.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if your peer was not doing well in a certain metric   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Pennsauken, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through Sprint's website. The process was pretty straightforward. I went through two phone interviews with each containing a mix of technical and situational/behavioral questions. The first was with an engineer and his colleagues in the market. The second was with the regional RF manager.

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Grange, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (La Grange, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I dropped off my resume on a Monday and got a call for a interview the next day. Did the interview with the manager the next Tuesday. Then got a interview with the district manager the next Tuesday, he hired me on the spot and started the paper work right there. I should be starting next Monday.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you wish you should've done at your previous jobs   Answer Question