Sprint Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Technical Consultant Interview Questions

2.3

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cooper City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Cooper City, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and a week later I visited the store asking about the position and they said they needed a tech right away and just gave me my first interview asking me about why im interested in Sprint. 2 days later, hiring manager was 1 hour late while I came 30 minutes early. I had all the skills but the scheduling was an issue despite the fact it was a part-time position. I was willing to work Thurs - Mon but they wanted me borderline full time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Phone Interview and lasted for an hour. Technical questions related to software development. Oracle Database, PL SQL, cursors, Debugging, no. of lines of code etc. Packages, stored procedures, dynamic sql

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Since I became friends with the assistant manager through having to go to the Sprint store semi-often, his recommendation really helped speed the process along. They asked me to submit my resume, and I had a lax interview. After a few days, they called and said that I could take the job part time.

Technical Consultant (Sprint) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Arlington, VA).

Interview

The whole interview process was conducted in two steps. The 1st step was an interview with the lead Tech Consultant, this took about 20 minutes. He asked questions regarding my background, and how i would handle myself in certain situations. Should've been less than a week process, but they "lost my number". I called the store back regarding the job and they were ready to move to the 2nd step, interviewing with the manager.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were time to handle multiple tasks at one time? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Technical Consultant (Sprint) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Tukwila, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Background, credit check, and drug screening. Interview was a friendly 3 person panel asking about my background, customer service and technology experience. Applied online and met the management in store, unannounced.

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Gaithersburg, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Whole thing took 20 mins, asked me when i would be able to start and told me he would be giving me a call back. Got an email 2 days later saying i got the job and that they were going to do a background check on me and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Went very well.

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Abilene, TX).

Interview

Long and hard. I had 4 interviews total. 1 with the manager 1 with the assistant store manager 1 group interview and 1 conference call (in store) interview. I felt it was a little excessive but I got the job so who cares.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience that may pertain to the job you applied for?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in October 2015.

Interview

Applied and about a week and half later got a call for a interview. Went in for the interview with the store manager and lead tech consultant.... got a text 2 days later from store manager asking me to take drug screen and background check too get things rolling.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2015.

Interview

Had first interview at the store with assistant manager and someone else and the second interview was over the phone with the manager. Both interview weren't long about 15 to 20 mins.

Interview Questions

The background and drug test result took too long and got offer from other employer while waiting.

I dont like that any start date or salary info is given until process clears.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online the a week later was asked to come in to do an interview!! When I arrived i had the interview with the store manager and the lead tech consultant! That interview went well then i was asked to do another interview with 2different managers!! That interview was a video interview on the computer! Both interviews asked simple questions!! Soon as i got done with the interview I was called immediately offering me the position! The drug test and background check information was sent same day!! Just waiting on the official offer letter!!