Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,094 Interview Reviews

2.6

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was emailed within 3 days for video interview. Then emailed 4 days after to interview in a location with the district manager and 2 other managers. The district manager was rude and kept cutting me off during the interview . Not only that but he asked me an abundance of questions that had nothing to do with the position I was interviewing for. This had the be the worse interview I have ever been on.

Interview Questions

• What would you do is you was suppose to open the location and the door was not opening?   Answer Question
    • Tell me if you ever disliked a person at work only with yes or no answer.   Answer Question
    • Alot of behavior and scenario questions . some of them do not correspond with the position you are applying for   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Norfolk, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Don't think you're ever the only person they are interviewing. They will interview every last person in the state for one position if they could. I previously worked for them, and it meant NOTHING to them. Don't even waste your gas cause it's a million other people interviewing for that one slot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

very long and a hard process that nearly took a month ,the assessment test was over 3 hr long and all so had a phone screening ,phone interview and two one on one interviews.but worth it learned alot and enjoyed my time with sprint

Interview Questions

• Why Sprint?
      how many gigs do the apply 6s hold?   1 Answer

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Phila, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

I feel like I wasted my time going on an interview with them and like he already had someone in mind for the job, so he wrote me off and before I even got there. Over the phone I was asked to memorize phone plans, tablets, and accessories. Then when I came in for the interview, all of a sudden he wanted me to bring a presentation. Besides the fact I was never asked for one, how would you even go about that? It was obvious they had found someone else but it would have been nice if they didn't waste my time.

Interview Questions

• All the questions where pretty basic, besides the one about a presentation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Elk Grove, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I have been in the tech industry for several years and I understand the importance of market trends and customer service. I am a military veteran with extensive life experience. Never in my life have I felt so insulted and confused as to why someone asks me for my opinion then responds with "if that's what you think then you just aren't human."

Be careful interviewing here because I have no idea what they want, they showed me no desire for any particular personality type. I am a outgoing, outspoken and friendly person with loyal traits. I understand an interview needs to be performed in certain ways but this felt as if it was a nightmare. One of the managers was very personable and likable. The other just came off negative, rude and too opinionated and lacked the traits of professionalism I would expect for a 'people' job.

I am very upset and distraught over this, maybe I should just pursue my career in law enforcement where I expect to be talked to any way possible. I am not a sensitive person but when I observe all of these qualities I am quite concerned with who the company has already chosen to hire before me.

I have not been extended an offer yet and if I do get offered I will be mind blown.

Interview Questions

• Are you lying to me? How will police training help you with dealing with customers?   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint in September 2011.

Interview

If you apply in this area of the country they use the CIDS interview guide. You can find this online. The goal is for it to be painful and a full day affair

Negotiation

There was none

Anonymous Employee in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Carson City, NV) in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was a big pain in the neck; no calls were returned as promised, but when I called to check up on the process, the manager was surprised that it had taken so long for me to call back even though he'd promised a call from the store. The interview was a nightmare; at multiple points during the interview, I felt like getting up and thanking the district manager for the colossal waste of time. It was offensive, unclear, and frustrating.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you think you're worth it to the company?"   1 Answer

Property Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in June 2013.

Interview

Horrible process. Had to deal with English as a second language outside recruiter. Never spoke with anyone at the company. Recruiter used high pressure tactics that I did not appreciate. The process was extremely uncomfortable and I am now avoiding Sprint job openings to avoid dealing with their outside recruiters.

Interview Questions

• All questions were difficult. Difficult to understand what was being asked.   Answer Question

Managing Director - Business Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florida State, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Florida State, FL).

Interview

Process consisted of a series of screening interviews with HR personnel. After passing the screening, i was subjected to multiple interviews with execututives in New York, Boston, Dallas,Los Angles, and Florida. I received offer from each but chose FLA because it was the worst performing territory and provided a platform to prove me skills. in 18 months, my organisation has climbed to #1 in the nation in all categories of performance.

Interview Questions

• The interviewing manamgers were concerned with my abilty to work the the top of the company's personsennel and transtition to an undisciplined, under performing, group operationg in Floria.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight foward as I was the top performer in the company and the territory was ranked 173 out of 174. They needed help and need a leader quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

I want to warn people about Sprint Nextel's online skills test. Namely be VERY careful you take the test on a good computer with a fast connection and ONLY with Internet Explorer! When I took it, about 10 questions did not appear on screen, and when I went back to review skipped questions, only about 3 of the 10 came up the second time. So 7 questions unanswered. This may or may not be why I failed, but BE CAREFUL. You will have no recourse if this happens to you!