Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.6

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I walked into the store immediately being greeted. There were basic interview questions being asked. After about 10 minutes I did a Skype call with the regional manager to start the second part of the process. After the call, they called me about 5 days after and asked me to come in to train.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about phones other than calling or texting?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in December 2016.

Interview

Peer review panel with four peers and hiring manager conducting interview. Questions were not just HR provided but linked to job experience and ability to fulfill job responsibilities. Interview lasted a little over an hour. Technology experience was a plus.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was asked detail questions regarding my knowledge and experience in telecommunication. I didn't get to go any future due to they wanted someone in the area. I thought I was going to get the job but I wasn't offered the position due to I wasn't living in the area.

Interview Questions

• How many years that I worked in telecommunication and why I enjoyed working in the telecommunication industry.   1 Answer

Retail Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Saint Peters, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was broken into three parts. Lead retail consultant was very normal and pretty straight forward. The assistant store manager(s) typically did the next one which was very pushy but not horrible. The store manager just explained stuff.

Interview Questions

• Sell me a freezer in Alaska?   1 Answer

Sales Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

There was phone interview at first, then schedule for in store interview. They asked about typical interview questions, why did you choose this job, and why are you fit for this job. Can you describe how do you face challenges. How many sales experience do you have before applying for this job. In addition they want to know how confident or comfortable with technology.

RF Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview is more on technical level.overall it was very good experiences.some of the Questions were touch up working in group and by yourself.there where about few round of interview with few engineers

Business Account Executive- GBAE1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Burlington, MA).

Interview

What you would expect from an interview. The manager quizzed me on the suite of software and history of Sprint. Then had me sit down with his manager for the second round of questions. After that, I sat down with a top rep and asked him about the day to day. Finally, they had me sit down for the final round with the regional director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I was called by the store manager for my first interview. I showed up in a full suit and tie, the manager had already printed my resume I sent in. I made sure to provide positive energy about myself, while staying humble, and provided examples of my success and how I achieved it. I addressed some of my concerns with pay and schedule.

The next day I was called by the regional manager to meet with him. During that meeting, my concerns we're addressed and negotiated. I was offered at 10% increase to the normal base pay and flexible hours on certain days. I accepted the offer. Each interview was at least 1 hour. No drug testing was done, but I would assume the did a background check before they called me.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for extended periods of time?   1 Answer
    • How many hours is too many?   1 Answer
    • Why is it important to have good attendance?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay was very easy to negotiate

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Three step process involving interview with two different Directors, a local manager, team member and support staff, total of 4 interviews total, phone, in person and panel interviews. The process overall was pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a 30-60-90 day sales plan   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple, but the online assessment was very long and timely. If you aren't ready to take the assessment do so when you have time on your hands.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told I'd get a call back during the week or so. It's been about 2 weeks and I didn't hear back. I had an old coworker working there and she informed me that more interviews were being conducted and I should call to find out what happened. The manager appreciated my persistence and offered me a second interview, I was hired a few days before thanksgiving.