Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.8

190 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back a few days later and scheduled an interview for the next day. Got a call for my second interview an hour after the first. The second interview was 2 days later at a different store

Interview Questions

• Rank costumer service, teamwork and sales from most to least important and explain why   1 Answer

Retail Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in July 2017.

Interview

You get told it's an interview. Then, when you get there, it's a big group classroom type thing. Total waste of time. They also told us that the jobs we applied for weren't really the ones we were applying for, but that they wanted to place us elsewhere much further away. I know the limitations of my vehicle and I was basically not given a job because I wanted the one I applied for, not one 45 minutes away. Very unprofessional and misleading. I also thought it was odd that they brought in 5 managers to interview us and they were ALL men. Right off the bat that let me know that this was not a place I would want to work.

Interview Questions

• Match skus with product codes   1 Answer

Sprint Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (North Sacramento, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

one on one interview with manager sat in a small office. He was about 15 min late. He also wasn't from Sacramento nor into sports so he didn't understand the job I had just left. But smooth average sales interview.

Interview Questions

• how do you see your performance in next year   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through Sprint website and got a mail first from the manager asking whether it is acceptable to me that there is no relocation assistance offered. I said that it is not a problem for me then after a couple of weeks got a mail to choose interview timeslot.

Interview Questions

• Questions on IS-IS , MP BGP and other basics and troubleshooting questions   Answer Question

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

The first round of the interview process consisted of two NOC managers asking a mixture of behavioral and technical questions related to the position. The interview lasted ~40 mins. I was told I would be contacted by a higher up manager if they were interested.

Interview Questions

• Can you name 3 layers of the OSI model   2 Answers

Account Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Boise, ID) in April 2017.

Interview

Met Regional Sales Manager at one of the local Sprint stores. We met in a back office area. Interview took about an hour. Just the general interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe background in sales   1 Answer
    • Asked me what questions I had about Sprint or the position...   1 Answer

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I filled out the application online and then answer some personality questions. I had a 44 minute conversation with the local sales manager. I then had an in person interview with the sales manager and the regional director. Basic interview stuff. Then did a ride-along with the sale manager for knocked on some doors. After that I was told we would be setting up a 10 minute phone interview with the regional VP. A few days went by and I didn't hear anything. I emailed and asked if we were still setting up a phone interview. The sales manager assured me that we would. A few more days go by and nothing. E-mails and phone calls go unreturned for the next 10 days until I am finally told they hired someone else. Very frustrating to be told that we were continuing the hiring process in two separate occasions to the be blown off.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in May 2017.

Interview

Process is unusually long. I applied through indeed and then had a phone interview with a recruiter which covered many areas. I was told that I would receive a follow up within a week to schedule an in person interview where I would be asked to role play certain scenarios selling phones and that it was necessary for me to study the website to learn about their plans and offers. Three weeks later, I received the call to schedule the in person interview. I was interviewed by an associate and manager and the interview lasted less than 10 minutes. Was not asked to role play or any questions that would elaborate on my skill set and what I could contribute to the position.

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was interviewed by Glenn and one other that i do not recall their name. It was a 2 Interview process. As explained to me the first was a "Who are you?" sort of interview.

If i passed that then i would've recieve a call sometime the week after if i passed the 1st interview. The 2nd one would've been more "What can you do for the company?" sort of interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle repetitiveness?   1 Answer
    • If you're bilingual. Are you book spanish or family spanish?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a troublesome employee? They aren't your Mother or Brother so you cant treat them like a family member if you had trouble with family.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview within the week. Met with the assistant manager in a comfortable and quiet setting. Interview was pretty casual. But it seemed that the assistant manager was pretty inexperienced at conducting interviews. They were rarely leading the process. I was supposed to meet with manager who was away but overall the process was quick and easy.