Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1,013 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Data AnalysisNetwork Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (San Mateo, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

First round was a phone interview. They were looking for people with RF and data analysis background. They asked some basic questions on RF technology and my knowledge with data analysis tools. They are mainly interested in geolocation analysis.

Interview Questions

• what is FM and AM modulation? and some other behavior questions!   Answer Question

Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

behavioral questions, situational questions, and then all the standard top 20 interview questions. be confident and you will be fine. If you search top interview questions that should be enough preparation.

Business Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks from my initial application on the website before I received correspondence from anybody (heard back in mid-March).
    I received a call from a 913 area code number and found myself in a conversation with a gentleman who was calling me on behalf of my application. We set up an interview time (it didn't fit too entirely well into my schedule and was a little short notice but it I was eager to come in) that was during the normal work week.
    I received an email back detailing everything that had been spoken about via telephone. I responded to the email with questions and was met with a speedy response.
    I arrived at Corporate, checked in, sat for around 20 minutes, and then was retrieved by the man interviewing me (who I might add was very kind). We had a one-on-one interview. There around 8 questions that were asked. The interview could have lasted all of but 30 minutes if you give straightforward and short answers but the questions often require some elaboration.
    At the end, I was given plenty of time to ask all of the questions I had and the answers that were given were genuine.
    All in all, the interview was friendly, relaxed, and pretty casual. I felt like my answers were valued and so was my time.
    The second round of interviews followed the exact same pattern. It took less than a week from that second interview to get a phone call with a job offer. From there, communication has been open, quick, and useful.

Interview Questions

• If you had 5 minutes with the CEO to discuss a problem and a proposed solution, what would you talk about?   Answer Question
    • Would you consider yourself a leader? Why?   Answer Question
    • Could you speak about a time a process was broken or needed fixing and how you went about fixing it,   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you had to step up as a leader.   Answer Question
    • What do you think this position entails?   Answer Question
    • How does this position relate back to the career path that you are wanting to pursue?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (North Olmsted, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with assistant store manager, second interview with store manager from another store, third interview with district manager, fourth interview with store manager, later received call with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had not had previous experience, so I did not negotiate. I do know of former co workers of mine who were able to negotiate their wage.

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Fountain, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied in March of 2017. I applied online through their website and they called me two days later. I set up an interview quickly for 3 days later. Then they said they'd let me know their decision 2 days after. I am very young and a successful manager with a strong sales background. But you can tell they don't really focus on how much experience you have. Possibly focus on first impressions when it comes to looks and the way you dress. Don't stutter and don't say "uh, um". Be relaxed and confident.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what you do at your current job.   Answer Question
    • About how much do you make a year? Any bonuses?   1 Answer
    • Why Sprint? Why are you leaving your current job?   Answer Question
    • If I had to give you a check for you to live comfortably for a whole year, how much would work for you?   1 Answer
    • Why should I choose you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Longest interview process ever. 3 interviews, took a month to complete and do drug testing and everything. All interviewers seemed to just ask the same questions. Went to a younger manager. Then an older one, then the District Manager. Then took the drug test which took a somewhat long time to get back. Then I was finally given an offer after waiting for what seemed like an eternity.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond to help someone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then got call a couple week later to schedule an interview, come in the few days later. Come in 5 minutes early. Bring my resume with me. The interviewer is very friendly and professional. He asked me about situations questions and why I want to work for the company, have I work in commissions work environment before, and my availability. It more like conservation than the interview. Still waiting his call

Tech Support Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Englewood, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Internal interviews are very quick. They schedule a time in one of the conference rooms a few days in advance, you're met with two managers working off of a questionnaire. They ask the standard questions like "tell me about a time you had to deal with a challenge" etc mostly they have already looked at your stats and supervisor reviews and corrective actions and decided who's getting the job beforehand so the interview is mostly formality

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an agent who was questioning a new policy that you have to defend?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Pennsauken, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through Sprint's website. The process was pretty straightforward. I went through two phone interviews with each containing a mix of technical and situational/behavioral questions. The first was with an engineer and his colleagues in the market. The second was with the regional RF manager.

RF Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in February 2017.

Interview

Had a Phone interview. I am still waiting for the reject. haha. It was mostly based on behavoiral questions and just a couple of technical questions on lte and mimo.