Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017
1,104 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Omaha, NE) in October 2017.

Interview

Great interview . really blunt to the point they knew what they were looking for. Great detail about the opportunities that they offer from within the company .. all around great place

Interview Questions

• How come i was coming out of my criminal justice field?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Be prepared for role plays about selling items to management team, if they like you, you will meet with district manager next.
    List previous management experience you've had before in similar business.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very short. For starters, it was a group interview with around 10 to 20 people (each group varies in size). There were 3 recruiters conducting the interview. They asked the group 3 questions. The first question was the same for everyone and then everyone receives a different 2nd and 3rd question. Overall the process was very comfortable and somewhat laid back. Not a lot of pressure. Best interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a customer asked you about something you had little or no knowledge of.   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was emailed within 3 days for video interview. Then emailed 4 days after to interview in a location with the district manager and 2 other managers. The district manager was rude and kept cutting me off during the interview . Not only that but he asked me an abundance of questions that had nothing to do with the position I was interviewing for. This had the be the worse interview I have ever been on.

Interview Questions

• What would you do is you was suppose to open the location and the door was not opening?   Answer Question
    • Tell me if you ever disliked a person at work only with yes or no answer.   Answer Question
    • Alot of behavior and scenario questions . some of them do not correspond with the position you are applying for   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Received an interview within a week of applying. Had a short phone interview and was offered a second interview. Mainly behavioral based questions, talked a lot about my resume and asked about my previous experience with outside sales. One of the most unprofessional interviews I have personally experienced. I have experience with another very well known carrier who is a direct competitor to Sprint. Was almost attacked by the interviewer about my experience with said carrier and was made to feel belittled about it. I thought hiring the competition was a great business practice, especially when the competitor is a much better company than your own. I wrote a follow up email to the sales manager with a 30 60 90 day plan attached and asked what would need to happen to move forward with the process. Still a week later and have received no communication whatsoever from the hiring manager. A simple thanks but no thanks would've sufficed, instead I am sitting here wondering. Such an unprofessional company. Even if I received an offer at this point I would happily decline. No wonder why this company is going down the tubes.

Interview Questions

• How do you make sure you can get in front of the decision maker?   Answer Question

Business Inside Sales Account Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Louisville, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

relaxed and casual interview process. Felt at ease
    The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will asked questions about experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call about a week and a half later to schedule a interview. Did 1 interview with District Manager and two other Managers. I went in there like a boss and made friends with the District Manager. Other two Managers just watched as I was putting in work. Left the interview with a bang, knowing that i had the job. Another week and a half later, got a call saying they wanted to move forward with me. A week later did my drug screen and background employment check. Got my offer letter today and I start in about 3 days from now.

From first applying, all the way to start date, the process took kinda long. About A month and half.

Interview Questions

• How did you do cold calling in your previous job?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Who is your cellphone provider?   1 Answer
    • Before you leave, What is something we could remember you by?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly brief. He asked about my sales experience and sales related questions.
    He wanted to know about my strengths and weaknesses. How I would handle customers in certain situations.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colonial Heights, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Colonial Heights, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online in early September. The day after I applied they scheduled my first interview so I thought things would move fast. It took about 2 weeks for them to call me for a 2nd interview. After I completed that, it took ANOTHER 2 weeks for them to tell me that they filled my position but still want me for another store location. Now this location is an extra 45 minute drive from my house but I was willing to make it work. But the manager then told me (after another week of trying to call him back) I need to fill out ANOTHER application for this other store and go through ANOTHER interview process. So irritated I still did that. I have another job right now part time. It doesn't pay alot but it's what I have until I van find better. They scheduled my 3rd interview on a day that I work so I took off for this interview. The day before the interview I got an email to reschedule. I lost a day of work for nothing. And they STILL haven't rescheduled with me. And haven't responded to my emails in a week. Overall this process has exhausted and frustrated me. If they really wanted me they have an awful was of showing it. But they COULD'VE just turned me down and I would have saved alot of gas time and energy. Instead of being strung along for 2 months. And I've been a Sprint customer for my entire life. My family has been with Sprint before they were even called Sprint. And I'm DISGUSTED. Wouldn't recommend. The people seemed nice but unorganized and not concerned with new employees. I'm alot more professional than most of their employees I have seen first hand but hey, their loss.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time when you dealt with an angry customer and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • what drives you? What makes you get out of bed in the morning?   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time when you had to take charge of a team to overcome an obstacle and how did you accomplish your goals?   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time when you didn't have time to complete all the tasks you were given and what did you do to get everything done?   Answer Question
    • what made you want to get into the phone selling business?   Answer Question
    • name a time when you received constructive criticism. what was it for and how did you correct it?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very brief. Asked a few questions about why I wanted to work here, what I can bring to the company to make it better, and where I see myself in a few months to a year with the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for sprint, what can you bring to the company, where do you see yourself in the company in a year from now.   1 Answer