Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,013 Interview Reviews

2.6

Business Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks from my initial application on the website before I received correspondence from anybody (heard back in mid-March).
    I received a call from a 913 area code number and found myself in a conversation with a gentleman who was calling me on behalf of my application. We set up an interview time (it didn't fit too entirely well into my schedule and was a little short notice but it I was eager to come in) that was during the normal work week.
    I received an email back detailing everything that had been spoken about via telephone. I responded to the email with questions and was met with a speedy response.
    I arrived at Corporate, checked in, sat for around 20 minutes, and then was retrieved by the man interviewing me (who I might add was very kind). We had a one-on-one interview. There around 8 questions that were asked. The interview could have lasted all of but 30 minutes if you give straightforward and short answers but the questions often require some elaboration.
    At the end, I was given plenty of time to ask all of the questions I had and the answers that were given were genuine.
    All in all, the interview was friendly, relaxed, and pretty casual. I felt like my answers were valued and so was my time.
    The second round of interviews followed the exact same pattern. It took less than a week from that second interview to get a phone call with a job offer. From there, communication has been open, quick, and useful.

Interview Questions

• If you had 5 minutes with the CEO to discuss a problem and a proposed solution, what would you talk about?   Answer Question
    • Would you consider yourself a leader? Why?   Answer Question
    • Could you speak about a time a process was broken or needed fixing and how you went about fixing it,   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you had to step up as a leader.   Answer Question
    • What do you think this position entails?   Answer Question
    • How does this position relate back to the career path that you are wanting to pursue?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (South Gate, CA).

Interview

Application submitted online , called in front panel style interview in store. Lay back interview mainly want to know what you can bring to the table really nice vibe from co-workers just started and almost done with my training

Interview Questions

• What will you do when there is a long period of downtime (no customers at the store)   Answer Question

Business Account Executive- GBAE1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Burlington, MA).

Interview

What you would expect from an interview. The manager quizzed me on the suite of software and history of Sprint. Then had me sit down with his manager for the second round of questions. After that, I sat down with a top rep and asked him about the day to day. Finally, they had me sit down for the final round with the regional director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I was called by the store manager for my first interview. I showed up in a full suit and tie, the manager had already printed my resume I sent in. I made sure to provide positive energy about myself, while staying humble, and provided examples of my success and how I achieved it. I addressed some of my concerns with pay and schedule.

The next day I was called by the regional manager to meet with him. During that meeting, my concerns we're addressed and negotiated. I was offered at 10% increase to the normal base pay and flexible hours on certain days. I accepted the offer. Each interview was at least 1 hour. No drug testing was done, but I would assume the did a background check before they called me.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for extended periods of time?   1 Answer
    • How many hours is too many?   1 Answer
    • Why is it important to have good attendance?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay was very easy to negotiate

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied on indeed. They scheduled a phone screen monday morning, and then a 1:1 interview the following day with the store manager. Following the interview I was contacted by the general manager and emailed a form for a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why sprint?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time with a difficult customer   1 Answer
    • How would you respond to a sales objection.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Manager explained commission and base pay, I accepted

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Bedford, MA).

Interview

First a recruiter called, then a standard face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. The background check with very thorough and lengthy. They verify ever single thing you put on your resume, so if you worked for a company that has since gone out of business, that's a problem. After the background check there is a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions that start with "Tell me about a time when you..."   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicopee, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I went in and was hired on the spot. They said they were looking for aggressive sales personal to lead the store and they said I would fit in perfectly. But now I'm waiting on the acceptance letter and I am not sure how long that takes to come in.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about plans?   1 Answer
    • How would balance this in my schedule?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in February 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews first with the assistant manager then store manager then the district manager! It was all the basic questions asked at any interview! On the third interview I was offered the job! And was walked through what the training process!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you failed in a sale? Name a time you have a complete solution? Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and what did you do to over come it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'm in the negotiation phase I am doing the background check and drug test !

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to the Field Marketing Manager role and received an email a week later asking to schedule an initial phone interview. On the call, I spoke with the Marketing Director and a Field Marketing Manager who headed the NY territory. They asked basic background questions, along with questions regarding my ability to think critically but also creatively. I was then told they would be in touch if I made it to the next stage. A few days later I was emailed by the marketing manager to meet in person for coffee during her trip to the city.At this meeting, I asked more detailed questions about the role and she freely discussed her role in the company during her tenure and what I could expect. After the chat, I was called by the marketing director to set-up several in person interviews at their Wayne, PA office and was emailed the confirmation by a secretary. One day later ,(A Saturday Night), I received an email requesting my references which I promptly sent back. The following day, I received an email that they had not contacted my references and have decided to go in a different direction with the role itself. About 2 weeks later I saw a listing for the exact same role, re-posted on a job board, saying that it was listed "a few hours ago". I contacted both the Marketing Director and the Field Marketing Manager asking if the role had been re-opened and if I would be once again considered. I received no reply.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in managing a team and a budget?   Answer Question

RF Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in February 2017.

Interview

Had a Phone interview. I am still waiting for the reject. haha. It was mostly based on behavoiral questions and just a couple of technical questions on lte and mimo.

Interview Questions

See What Sprint Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Current Lead Retail Consultant in Seattle, WA

Pros: “Most people are in their young-mid 20s so it's easy to get along with coworkers. If you have a cool manager you'll love your job. Great team environment. Commission structure is...”“Most people are in their young-mid 20s so it's easy to get along with coworkers. If you have a cool manager you'll love your job. Great team environment. Commission structure is designed to pay well for good performers, poor pay for bad performers/fraudulent sales tactice You will learn great people skills, how to sell to customers Medical, Dental, Vision, Legal, and 401k benefits are pretty good They give you a lot of PTO starting from day 1 Free phone plan, opportunity to get free phones/products from companies like Samsung/Apple/LG/HTC They give you a lot of tools to work with/support to sell from You can still be a good salesperson and sell with integrity/honor You can clearly see a turnaround of the company in a positive way from 2014-now” – Full Review