Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,058 Interview Reviews

2.6

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Savannah, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Asked why you wanted to join the sprint team asked about your availability and basically that was it and asked if you ever been in this type of field

Technical Support Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through Sprint website and got a mail first from the manager asking whether it is acceptable to me that there is no relocation assistance offered. I said that it is not a problem for me then after a couple of weeks got a mail to choose interview timeslot.

Interview Questions

• Questions on IS-IS , MP BGP and other basics and troubleshooting questions   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Cleveland, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Nice. Pros
    Great money, good managers, very few belligerent customers, next to no mandatory overtime, work from home opportunities, good training, free work phone and friends and family discount.
    Cons
    Going through layoffs, poor upper management decisions and judgement, difficult to advance without college degree, not entry level position, little recognition outside of sales.

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was interviewed by Glenn and one other that i do not recall their name. It was a 2 Interview process. As explained to me the first was a "Who are you?" sort of interview.

If i passed that then i would've recieve a call sometime the week after if i passed the 1st interview. The 2nd one would've been more "What can you do for the company?" sort of interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle repetitiveness?   1 Answer
    • If you're bilingual. Are you book spanish or family spanish?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a troublesome employee? They aren't your Mother or Brother so you cant treat them like a family member if you had trouble with family.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Personality test included with application. One interview with the store manager followed by a call back if you get an offer. If you accept the offer you then have to wait for background screening. You will also have to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work for Sprint.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was easy and friendly. They are in need of lots of staff in my area. I received a call within a week of application. They have great HR people who made you feel at home and welcome.

Interview Questions

• When have you helped a customer resolve an issue that kept them from taking their business elsewhere?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Baltimore, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviews are usually panel interviews with the District managers. There are few formal interview questions so you have a lot of room to lead the interview towards the direction of your choosing. Usually 30-60-90 day business plans are expected to be presented. The interviewers are very energetic and agreeable. They give tells that indicate how the interview is going. This might sound odd but the interviewers seemed to strictly higher off persona and likability. I've received feed back from others who have applied that if you accept the offer you the Area Retail Director interviews you.

Interview Questions

• How did you react during that situation?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview within the week. Met with the assistant manager in a comfortable and quiet setting. Interview was pretty casual. But it seemed that the assistant manager was pretty inexperienced at conducting interviews. They were rarely leading the process. I was supposed to meet with manager who was away but overall the process was quick and easy.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in May 2017.

Interview

Process is unusually long. I applied through indeed and then had a phone interview with a recruiter which covered many areas. I was told that I would receive a follow up within a week to schedule an in person interview where I would be asked to role play certain scenarios selling phones and that it was necessary for me to study the website to learn about their plans and offers. Three weeks later, I received the call to schedule the in person interview. I was interviewed by an associate and manager and the interview lasted less than 10 minutes. Was not asked to role play or any questions that would elaborate on my skill set and what I could contribute to the position.

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

They asked questions about my experience with troubleshooting and telecommunications. I didn't have much but a lot of the people I work with don't. I took an in person interview then had another "interview" over the phone.