Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,019 Interview Reviews

2.6

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Fountain, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied in March of 2017. I applied online through their website and they called me two days later. I set up an interview quickly for 3 days later. Then they said they'd let me know their decision 2 days after. I am very young and a successful manager with a strong sales background. But you can tell they don't really focus on how much experience you have. Possibly focus on first impressions when it comes to looks and the way you dress. Don't stutter and don't say "uh, um". Be relaxed and confident.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what you do at your current job.   Answer Question
    • About how much do you make a year? Any bonuses?   1 Answer
    • Why Sprint? Why are you leaving your current job?   Answer Question
    • If I had to give you a check for you to live comfortably for a whole year, how much would work for you?   1 Answer
    • Why should I choose you?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Longest interview process ever. 3 interviews, took a month to complete and do drug testing and everything. All interviewers seemed to just ask the same questions. Went to a younger manager. Then an older one, then the District Manager. Then took the drug test which took a somewhat long time to get back. Then I was finally given an offer after waiting for what seemed like an eternity.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond to help someone.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then got call a couple week later to schedule an interview, come in the few days later. Come in 5 minutes early. Bring my resume with me. The interviewer is very friendly and professional. He asked me about situations questions and why I want to work for the company, have I work in commissions work environment before, and my availability. It more like conservation than the interview. Still waiting his call

Tech Support Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Englewood, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Internal interviews are very quick. They schedule a time in one of the conference rooms a few days in advance, you're met with two managers working off of a questionnaire. They ask the standard questions like "tell me about a time you had to deal with a challenge" etc mostly they have already looked at your stats and supervisor reviews and corrective actions and decided who's getting the job beforehand so the interview is mostly formality

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an agent who was questioning a new policy that you have to defend?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Pennsauken, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through Sprint's website. The process was pretty straightforward. I went through two phone interviews with each containing a mix of technical and situational/behavioral questions. The first was with an engineer and his colleagues in the market. The second was with the regional RF manager.

RF Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in February 2017.

Interview

Had a Phone interview. I am still waiting for the reject. haha. It was mostly based on behavoiral questions and just a couple of technical questions on lte and mimo.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight to the point, you apply they call you go in for an interview with the store manager then the regional manager. It was pretty easy, looking back. In the moment I was petrified. I hadn't had an interview in over 3 years before I decided to get a new job.

Interview Questions

• What questions would you ask customers to find out what to offer them?   Answer Question

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to the Field Marketing Manager role and received an email a week later asking to schedule an initial phone interview. On the call, I spoke with the Marketing Director and a Field Marketing Manager who headed the NY territory. They asked basic background questions, along with questions regarding my ability to think critically but also creatively. I was then told they would be in touch if I made it to the next stage. A few days later I was emailed by the marketing manager to meet in person for coffee during her trip to the city.At this meeting, I asked more detailed questions about the role and she freely discussed her role in the company during her tenure and what I could expect. After the chat, I was called by the marketing director to set-up several in person interviews at their Wayne, PA office and was emailed the confirmation by a secretary. One day later ,(A Saturday Night), I received an email requesting my references which I promptly sent back. The following day, I received an email that they had not contacted my references and have decided to go in a different direction with the role itself. About 2 weeks later I saw a listing for the exact same role, re-posted on a job board, saying that it was listed "a few hours ago". I contacted both the Marketing Director and the Field Marketing Manager asking if the role had been re-opened and if I would be once again considered. I received no reply.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in managing a team and a budget?   Answer Question

Business Wireless Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

You apply and receive a call from HR to come in for an interview. After a face to face interview with two Supervisors if selected you'll get a call within a few days. Must put correct jobs on the application they will do a background check and drug screen

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Tell me the process to receive a call from the tower to the cell phone.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Nacogdoches, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Basic interview. Manager ask about my job background and why I would be a good fit for the company. Manager also explain day to day operations introduce me to other co workers

Interview Questions

• Do you have know anything about cell phones, tablets, are other mobile devices?   Answer Question