Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.6

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY).

Interview

one phone, 2 face to face including a panel interview. pretty average interview stuff, the panel is a little intimidating but it is not to hard. they are not clear in salary expectations until after an offer is made.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to accomplish in the first 60 days.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got a call to schedule an interview in two days, and got the interview today. I was interviewed by a District manager, who was very pleasant to talk to. We went to the back room, and Ask a few questions, nothing hard, explained some more about the company, and was told that in the next days they will call the chosen candidates, since they are hiring a few people at the location I applied at. I am still waiting on the call back since I Just got the interview today .

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Akron, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call later that day from the general manager about setting up an interview. It was a very laid back interview with a lot of back and forth discussion of different topics. It was a very effective interview in both of us getting to know each other and see if it was a good fit. I was asked a few questions about what I did in certain situations, but the majority of the interview was more of a conversation. I originally applied to the retail consultant position, but I was asked to apply to the lead position because of my experience. I went home and applied to the other position and a few days later I got a call asking if I was still okay with proceeding through the hiring process. I said yes and was then told I'd receive an email from the recruiting team to fill out information on continuing with my application. After that I got a call with an official offer, which I accepted, and then was sent an email about my drug testing location and sending in for the background check. It was overall a very great experience and I am very excited about this company with everything I've experienced.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them my current pay and that I didn't want any less than that. The base pay for the position was not quite what I wanted, but because of my experience I was countered with a significant increase from what I even asked.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for Store Manager for a new Sprint Connect store location. The overall process was very pleasant. I was contacted by phone, for a brief interview. The actual interview process was about 3 hours long. It was conducted by 3 different individuals. One was a standard interview. The next portion allowed me 45 minutes to put together a 30-60-90 day rollout for a new location and then present it. The last part consisted of several role plays. I felt that it was a very fair and low stress interview given that I have a lot of experience in all areas.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a highly regarded employee who is not producing in all metrics?   Answer Question

Wireless Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Plainville, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Met with manager at the Sprint store at mall where he was with all male employees. We walked to the food court for the interview. He asked a number of questions while briskly walking to the location and up stairs. Asked questions that were not difficult, over a 30 minute period. Asked at the end if I had any questions. I did not make inquiry to pay except whether it was hourly or commission and was told it was both. I am a female.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions but toward the close of the interview he asked if I was aggressive.   1 Answer
    • Asked how I handled a difficult customer situation.   1 Answer
    • Asked what the cellular sales industry should do to be better.   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cooper City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Cooper City, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and a week later I visited the store asking about the position and they said they needed a tech right away and just gave me my first interview asking me about why im interested in Sprint. 2 days later, hiring manager was 1 hour late while I came 30 minutes early. I had all the skills but the scheduling was an issue despite the fact it was a part-time position. I was willing to work Thurs - Mon but they wanted me borderline full time.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Downey, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with two store managers and they asked me about my character and why I should work there. They also asked me about my previous experiences with sales and they made me run a scenario where I am greeting the customer and selling something.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

You must take a basic computer skills test that includes general customer service questions, typing test and personality test. Then some people get selected to be interviewed that day, some will be told they will get a call. My interview was on the same day After interview I was asked to go to a clinic for a drug test.Takes several hours to take test and interview. Be prepared to wait.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with unhappy customers?   1 Answer

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

I was a previous employee of Sprint, returning after being laid off from my previous position. The environment was casual and friendly. Interviewed with multiple team members that I'd be working with. Questions varied depending on the person asking. Interviewed with the Manager, Engineers, and other Project Managers. The entire interview took about an hour.

The time from first contact to job offer took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY).

Interview

Initially met with hiring manager to hear about the position. Formal interview followed with same hiring manager. Final face to face with Area Director. Mostly just learned about the position then explained why I would be the best fit for the job. Leveraged my experience and presented my 30-60-90 day plan for succeeding in the position

Interview Questions

• How have you turned a negative customer experience into a positive in the past   Answer Question