Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,084 Interview Reviews

2.6

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Sit down with Sm and leads asked sales questions , goals. Displayed product knowledge and quota driven and was offered job on spot. Then 2 weeks of training in orlando which covered the basics of systems and 1 day of sales training

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boone, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sprint (Boone, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Background check, drug test, and 2 interviews with Store manager and district manager. Very easy to go through and was kept excited about the process the entire time. Gave me coffee and biscuits to start.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sprint (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward, and I was coached along the way by the internal recruiter. Everything that occcured was very professional and transparent, and the process had a good momentum and pace. I felt very positive with each person I spoke to throughout, and there were no "surprises".

Interview Questions

• For the final interview, I was asked to make a presentation as if I was in front of a real client.   1 Answer

Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, KS) in April 2017.

Interview

Casual and Interviewer just covered basic questions provided by company. Uninspired interview and more concerned with covering his back end with the company then enjoying the job. I noticed the employees in and out of building looked depressed and not well dressed for work. It really made me wonder about this company atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you could not negotiate a price set by company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, took a few weeks to get emailed to schedule an interview. Phone interview lasted 20 mins, the usual questions asked. Was asked for an in person interview a few days later.

Product Manager (Product Manager Ll) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online thru their website. Got a call in nearly 2 weeks. Gave me their office tour and later another HR joined us. Very unexpected questions.
    Position: Product Manager
    Location: Overland Park, KS

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Be prepared for role plays about selling items to management team, if they like you, you will meet with district manager next.
    List previous management experience you've had before in similar business.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back a few days later and scheduled an interview for the next day. Got a call for my second interview an hour after the first. The second interview was 2 days later at a different store

Interview Questions

• Rank costumer service, teamwork and sales from most to least important and explain why   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Great Interview Process, manager extremely patient and understands. However the starting salary Judd not need my financial needs. Benefits start in 90 days, did not work for me either.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in February 2015.

Interview

Interview with DM, then panel round comes next with a mix of DMs, SMs, and area director. Eventually there is a drug test and background check. It is a lengthy process for any position. I have never seen it take less than 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Standard STAR format questions, "Give me a situation you encountered blah and what did you do and what we're the results?"   Answer Question