Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.6

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Blaine, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

Overall this was a really laid back interview process. Nothing to complicated. Met in a coffee shop for first meeting. Would definitely recommend. Pretty standard for the kind of position I was applying for.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in September 2014.

Interview

Took 2 month from phone screening to start working. Phone interview with recruiter, and 1:1 interview manager, then 1:1 interview with VP. After 3 phone interviews, had 8 face to face interview on site from 8am to 4pm all day.

Interview Questions

• what if the line manager disagree with your opinion?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Bedford, MA).

Interview

First a recruiter called, then a standard face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. The background check with very thorough and lengthy. They verify ever single thing you put on your resume, so if you worked for a company that has since gone out of business, that's a problem. After the background check there is a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions that start with "Tell me about a time when you..."   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was short and easy and since I knew the hiring Vice President from a previous job where we worked together before it was really easy. We went out to lunch and talked about old times and how we have been doing for the past ten years. Then two weeks later I was told to come in for a face to face interview. He just showed me around the office and introduced me to people I would be working with for the next couple of years. The next week I got an offer letter.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Typical process: submitted resume, received email acknowledgement, phone screen, another phone screen, and face to face interviews. Interviewers seems personable and more of a conversation instead of high pressure interview

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, KS) in April 2016.

Interview

They reached out a couple weeks after I applied via email. We set up a time for a 1:1 interview. The interview was informational and relaxed. Really one of the best I've had.

Interview Questions

• About my portfolio and how I like like to work.   1 Answer

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Miami, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

When you apply online make sure to drop off a resume to the store manager of your interest. Most of the time, managers don't have the time to look for resumes through the online system. You may never receive a response or it could take a very long time.

Interview Questions

• How do you know you are a good Sales representative?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied on indeed. They scheduled a phone screen monday morning, and then a 1:1 interview the following day with the store manager. Following the interview I was contacted by the general manager and emailed a form for a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why sprint?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time with a difficult customer   1 Answer
    • How would you respond to a sales objection.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Manager explained commission and base pay, I accepted

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Downey, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with two store managers and they asked me about my character and why I should work there. They also asked me about my previous experiences with sales and they made me run a scenario where I am greeting the customer and selling something.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Smyrna, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

My experience was probably different than others. I applied on Indeed, application process isn't the "easiest" it's a assessment thats timed that has math questions and problem solving questions. They also have a DNA assessment that ends up telling you about yourself. I later found out they actually take that serious. I got an email for a phone interview maybe four days later. Phone interview was quick, next I had an in person interview with the same lady at the PG Wireless corporate office. After I finished with her she informed me that they usually have me interview with the store manager then come back and interview with I guess the district manager. He was in the office so I went ahead and interviewed with him then. He actually at first wanted me to interview for their receptionist position in their office. But after ANOTHER interview with who I guess was another district manager over the stores, they felt I best fit selling in store. Met with the store manager the next day, offered the position. You'll have to get cleared for two references. Now I am just waiting on them to tell me to go take a drug test and ill be starting training probably within a week.

Interview Questions

• Would you choose a $12 an hour base salary plus uncapped commission? Or a job with a base pay of $14 an hour   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a job where you had to sell certain things, and you may have people that are not to sure about purchasing it from you?   1 Answer