Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,023 Interview Reviews

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Employee referee so I got a call to come in for an interview without applying. Short interview maybe 10 min before being told I NEEDED a formal second with dm then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you were asked to so something you didn't agree with. How did you respond.   1 Answer

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY).

Interview

phone call interview and face to face. Face to face is very easy, they simply read off a piece of paper to ask you questions. Then again, I was promoted to this position which was dirt easy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

It was a few years back and I went through an agency to do the interview. It went great. They needed a person with less skills that I had so they hired me right away. There was great flexibility and the opportunity to do better so I was happy.

Interview Questions

• My experience related to customer service and how my previous job prepared me for the one they were advertising   Answer Question

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Winston-Salem, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Great interview process. Three managers sat me down in the back and had a area set up while each of them had a series of questions that related to the job and also my experience

Interview Questions

• Do you hate to lose or love to win?   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Typical process: submitted resume, received email acknowledgement, phone screen, another phone screen, and face to face interviews. Interviewers seems personable and more of a conversation instead of high pressure interview

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (Austin, TX).

Interview

I didnt have to interview.
    If you are outside the company, you will go through multiple interviews. Usually a panel with the district manager and one or two trusted hiring managers will take place, sometimes separately. Then you may have another one with other DMs or you may go through to the area director. As an insider, I've always found the interview process to be fair. Different areas will have different processes for store manager interviews, but in general you're going to come across some solid people that are very good at detecting your capability of doing the job.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions on a normal basis are situation, action, result or "behavioral" questions. This can change depending on area or level of interview.
      Example: Tell me about a time that you failed to make the sale? What obstacles were in your way? How did this change your future approach?
      Example: Tell me about a time when an employee challenged you in front of other employees. What was the situation, action, and result?
      I've also seen a lot of seemingly "throw you off" questions like asking you about high school activities or current day reading habits. These are true questions usually meant to show history of aptitude or current drive.
      Again it depends on who is interviewing and their style.
      1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

Mainly like a 2 interview process usually to see what type of character you are and if you'd be able to make sales. Looking for confidence. Also the manager really liked that I dressed business formal so that was a big yes.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you felt you gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Springfield, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Process rigorous. Phone Interview, hotel for a hiring fair, did roll play, group panel interview, and 1
    ;1 final interview with manager. You had to pass group panel and roll play to take part in final 1:1 with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• It was all sales situational questions. Understand how to sell mobile phones and packages.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY).

Interview

one phone, 2 face to face including a panel interview. pretty average interview stuff, the panel is a little intimidating but it is not to hard. they are not clear in salary expectations until after an offer is made.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to accomplish in the first 60 days.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got a call to schedule an interview in two days, and got the interview today. I was interviewed by a District manager, who was very pleasant to talk to. We went to the back room, and Ask a few questions, nothing hard, explained some more about the company, and was told that in the next days they will call the chosen candidates, since they are hiring a few people at the location I applied at. I am still waiting on the call back since I Just got the interview today .