Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,115 Interview Reviews

2.6

Wireless Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA).

Interview

Face to Face - One on One Office enviorment (CEO office in fact) no stress, phone interview uncovered everything that was required except for Face to Face presentation. Interview was one hour thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen. (Actually it was a pager)   1 Answer

Product Manager (Product Manager Ll) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online thru their website. Got a call in nearly 2 weeks. Gave me their office tour and later another HR joined us. Very unexpected questions.
    Position: Product Manager
    Location: Overland Park, KS

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

Short and not much covered. Not sure that they were even interest in getting someone hired. They seemed to just be going through the motions. Maybe I was there on a bad day.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

A phone interview, said was impressed/would follow up for an in-person interview - NEVER DID. NEVER responded to my thank you email and NEVER responded to my follow up a few weeks later just checking on the process. Then FINALLY about 2 months later (after being told another candidate turned down the offer extended to them) was I given the decency of a response email asking if I still wanted to come in. After yet ANOTHER phone interview with the SAME person, we finally scheduled a time to come to HQ. Full day of interviews, atleast 4-5 with 2 team members in each which makes sense because they are also assessing your cultural fit. However- the process is absolutely horrible, communication is terrible, they are not direct at all, dragged me out for months only to pass me off to another department without even telling me I didn’t get the job. Oh and guess what? The new department i was passed off to wants to do yet ANOTHER interview. Completely inconsiderate and unprofessional!!!

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Orland Park, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Basic retail type of interview, come in introduce yourself and then wait 45 minutes past your interview time before anyone actually comes out and starts to talk to you. Go back into a tiny "office" talk for a few minutes and then you are done.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Got a call 3 weeks later for the hiring Director, had a brief phone conversation to indentify eligibility for the next step. Scheduled a 1st interview two days later. We had a good conversation on the first interview. I was told the interview process moves very fast and surely it did. I got a call from the director that evening for the 2nd interview with the Director of solutions engineer, had a 20 min interview. And then lastly the 3rd short interview scheduled a week later with the VP. Asked for a background check right after the 3rd interview and then an offer. It was a fluid process, enjoyed it.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Delray Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call a few days later to schedule an interview. Went to the interview, pretty smooth process, asked me my availability, when can I start, and also to practice selling them a phone.

National Retail Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in July 2017.

Interview

Received an email advising of days interviews would be held. Candidates are asked to reply with a time of their choice.
    This job title and description are VERY misleading.
    You will be asked to work in a Sam's Club or some other "National Retail" store. It's not the position that you think that you are applying for.
    The job title should be something along the lines of National Retail Sales Representative.
    They should invest in a recruiter or at least do an initial phone screen to determine if the position/pay are in line with the candidates expectations.

Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Escondido, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Took me to the back room and was interviewed by two people. Felt laid back but professional at the same time. Asked the typical interview questions you can find online.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a upset customer?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in July 2017.

Interview

You get told it's an interview. Then, when you get there, it's a big group classroom type thing. Total waste of time. They also told us that the jobs we applied for weren't really the ones we were applying for, but that they wanted to place us elsewhere much further away. I know the limitations of my vehicle and I was basically not given a job because I wanted the one I applied for, not one 45 minutes away. Very unprofessional and misleading. I also thought it was odd that they brought in 5 managers to interview us and they were ALL men. Right off the bat that let me know that this was not a place I would want to work.

Interview Questions

• Match skus with product codes   1 Answer