Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,036 Interview Reviews

2.6

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was simple. The first interview is with the store manager and if that goes well then you get interviewed by the DM. Questions are just about experience and if you're comfortable with selling.

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Grange, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (La Grange, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I dropped off my resume on a Monday and got a call for a interview the next day. Did the interview with the manager the next Tuesday. Then got a interview with the district manager the next Tuesday, he hired me on the spot and started the paper work right there. I should be starting next Monday.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you wish you should've done at your previous jobs   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Online application, emailed Internet proficiency test, phone call interview with human resources, in-person interview with training supervisor, hired after drug test and background check came back clean and I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had a conflict at work with a customer and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Employee referee so I got a call to come in for an interview without applying. Short interview maybe 10 min before being told I NEEDED a formal second with dm then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you were asked to so something you didn't agree with. How did you respond.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Orland Park, IL).

Interview

It was straight forward they ask about your past job experiences and mainly custumer service they are more interested in aside from that just easy interview questions about my everyday life.

Interview Questions

Interview

meet with hiring manager and director. behavior based questions. pretty standard. now a days though, only the director gets to hire people. the sales manager doesn't have a say in who they hire. so aim to impress the director.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if your peer was not doing well in a certain metric   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Baton Rouge, LA) in April 2016.

Interview

Pretty quick, process took about three weeks. It entailed a phone interview, interview with the store manager, and then an interview with the district sales manager. Shortly after my last interview I go a call regarding drug testing and acceptance of a background check.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in February 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews first with the assistant manager then store manager then the district manager! It was all the basic questions asked at any interview! On the third interview I was offered the job! And was walked through what the training process!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you failed in a sale? Name a time you have a complete solution? Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and what did you do to over come it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'm in the negotiation phase I am doing the background check and drug test !

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicopee, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I went in and was hired on the spot. They said they were looking for aggressive sales personal to lead the store and they said I would fit in perfectly. But now I'm waiting on the acceptance letter and I am not sure how long that takes to come in.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about plans?   1 Answer
    • How would balance this in my schedule?   1 Answer

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in April 2015.

Interview

Two interviews. The first one was with an automated interview system. 5 general questions like (a project experience, managing time experience, etc).
    The second interview was via Google Hangout with the hiring manager for this program and two associates for around one hour. They will ask to prepare a presentation for "MPLS" and some networking materials to prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Given a network address and subnet mask, how many IPs can be there?   1 Answer
    • How do you mange your tasks or your time?   1 Answer