Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,051 Interview Reviews

2.6

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Store manager interviewed me for 45 minutes and asked about my previous experiences and how I would handle certain situations there. He was a cool guy but he made me feel like the job was super hard because the interview was so long

Interview Questions

• why would I be better than any of his current team members   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY).

Interview

phone call interview and face to face. Face to face is very easy, they simply read off a piece of paper to ask you questions. Then again, I was promoted to this position which was dirt easy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

It was a few years back and I went through an agency to do the interview. It went great. They needed a person with less skills that I had so they hired me right away. There was great flexibility and the opportunity to do better so I was happy.

Interview Questions

• My experience related to customer service and how my previous job prepared me for the one they were advertising   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Winston-Salem, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Great interview process. Three managers sat me down in the back and had a area set up while each of them had a series of questions that related to the job and also my experience

Interview Questions

• Do you hate to lose or love to win?   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Typical process: submitted resume, received email acknowledgement, phone screen, another phone screen, and face to face interviews. Interviewers seems personable and more of a conversation instead of high pressure interview

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (Austin, TX).

Interview

I didnt have to interview.
    If you are outside the company, you will go through multiple interviews. Usually a panel with the district manager and one or two trusted hiring managers will take place, sometimes separately. Then you may have another one with other DMs or you may go through to the area director. As an insider, I've always found the interview process to be fair. Different areas will have different processes for store manager interviews, but in general you're going to come across some solid people that are very good at detecting your capability of doing the job.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions on a normal basis are situation, action, result or "behavioral" questions. This can change depending on area or level of interview.
      Example: Tell me about a time that you failed to make the sale? What obstacles were in your way? How did this change your future approach?
      Example: Tell me about a time when an employee challenged you in front of other employees. What was the situation, action, and result?
      I've also seen a lot of seemingly "throw you off" questions like asking you about high school activities or current day reading habits. These are true questions usually meant to show history of aptitude or current drive.
      Again it depends on who is interviewing and their style.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

Mainly like a 2 interview process usually to see what type of character you are and if you'd be able to make sales. Looking for confidence. Also the manager really liked that I dressed business formal so that was a big yes.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you felt you gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Springfield, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Process rigorous. Phone Interview, hotel for a hiring fair, did roll play, group panel interview, and 1
    ;1 final interview with manager. You had to pass group panel and roll play to take part in final 1:1 with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• It was all sales situational questions. Understand how to sell mobile phones and packages.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Akron, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call later that day from the general manager about setting up an interview. It was a very laid back interview with a lot of back and forth discussion of different topics. It was a very effective interview in both of us getting to know each other and see if it was a good fit. I was asked a few questions about what I did in certain situations, but the majority of the interview was more of a conversation. I originally applied to the retail consultant position, but I was asked to apply to the lead position because of my experience. I went home and applied to the other position and a few days later I got a call asking if I was still okay with proceeding through the hiring process. I said yes and was then told I'd receive an email from the recruiting team to fill out information on continuing with my application. After that I got a call with an official offer, which I accepted, and then was sent an email about my drug testing location and sending in for the background check. It was overall a very great experience and I am very excited about this company with everything I've experienced.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them my current pay and that I didn't want any less than that. The base pay for the position was not quite what I wanted, but because of my experience I was countered with a significant increase from what I even asked.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY).

Interview

one phone, 2 face to face including a panel interview. pretty average interview stuff, the panel is a little intimidating but it is not to hard. they are not clear in salary expectations until after an offer is made.