Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,036 Interview Reviews

2.6

Indirect Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and completed standard test. Received a call from hiring manager to set up interview. Had interview and it was not anything special. It was like pulling teeth trying to get information about the position. The manager was more interested in talking about his own experiences. I followed up via text and an email several days later. NO RESPONSE. No wonder Sprint is dead last against the competition-their communication is non existent. If it's good, bad or indifferent, at least have the decency to let a candidate know the status. So disrespectful to leave a person hanging.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application October 1 October 5 I took up my resume the next day the application opened up online I apply the week later I got an interview A few days after that I got called back to have a second interview with the district manager and I was offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• Sell me this Apple Watch?
      Why do you want to work for Sprint
      Tell me about a time where you felt that a manager may have been slacking in their job
      Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in October 2016.

Interview

I sent my resume via Indeed. Manager contacted me to complete two assessments. Math/Verbal and DNA behavior assessment. A manager in corporate contacted me for a phone interview. Another interview followed a few days later via a video call app Zoom. After the two interviews with corporate an interview with the store manager was conducted. Both the manager and assistant manager were present. Later on the same day I had another phone interview with the manager of sales. Tough questions were asked throughout the entire process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicago, IL).

Interview

3 stage interview process, 2 with different store managers and 1 with district manager. Completed application online and got invited via telephone for a interview that lasted roughly 30 minutes! I was asked many questions to see how well I could communicate.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Interview

1st interview was with store management, 2nd was with district manager. Typical interview questions like Why should we hire YOU? Etc... Etc... Etc... Typical interview if you've ever applied for a retail sales position before.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set wage regardless of experience.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Didn't like the manager from the get go. Very cold, not warm at all. She didn't look me in the eye and had her poker face on. Turns out that is what she was really like all the time.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy, laid-back interview, one on one interview but with two managers, pretty basic questions that weren't hard to answer, if you've had previous experience in sales or customer service then it should be an easy interview for you. Interview was super quick, less than 10 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Bossier City, LA) in September 2016.

Interview

He asked me to tell a little about myself. He went on about he the company works and what is important about the job. It was a very laid back interview. If you had interviews before or had a previous sales job , this interview is should be a buzz.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Phone Interview and lasted for an hour. Technical questions related to software development. Oracle Database, PL SQL, cursors, Debugging, no. of lines of code etc. Packages, stored procedures, dynamic sql

Interview Questions

Interview

easy, two step process. hiring took a while though. I would recommend preparing previous work scenarios because they do ask for a lot of scenarios. Overall good interview they are very friendly and understanding. They contact you immediatley to inform opyou of acceptance or decline.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time that you encountered a difficult customer.   Answer Question