Sprint Interview Questions in Kansas City, MO | Glassdoor

2.8

100 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Manager (Product Manager Ll) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online thru their website. Got a call in nearly 2 weeks. Gave me their office tour and later another HR joined us. Very unexpected questions.
    Position: Product Manager
    Location: Overland Park, KS

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

Short and not much covered. Not sure that they were even interest in getting someone hired. They seemed to just be going through the motions. Maybe I was there on a bad day.

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

They asked questions about my experience with troubleshooting and telecommunications. I didn't have much but a lot of the people I work with don't. I took an in person interview then had another "interview" over the phone.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was not that long... they did cover a lot of information. The interviewer did seem a bit rushed, however. They were pleasant, but it seemed a bit formulaic and planned...

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, KS) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was straightforward. Got a call within a week of applying to schedule an interview. Initial interview with the store manager, they called back in a few days to schedule a second interview with the store manager and the district manager. They were very good at keeping me up to date with my application status. Start to finish with all interviews, background screening and drug test it took about 2 1/2 weeks to get me in store.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an employee who wasn't meeting standards? How did you respond?   Answer Question

Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, KS) in April 2017.

Interview

Casual and Interviewer just covered basic questions provided by company. Uninspired interview and more concerned with covering his back end with the company then enjoying the job. I noticed the employees in and out of building looked depressed and not well dressed for work. It really made me wonder about this company atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you could not negotiate a price set by company?   1 Answer

Business Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks from my initial application on the website before I received correspondence from anybody (heard back in mid-March).
    I received a call from a 913 area code number and found myself in a conversation with a gentleman who was calling me on behalf of my application. We set up an interview time (it didn't fit too entirely well into my schedule and was a little short notice but it I was eager to come in) that was during the normal work week.
    I received an email back detailing everything that had been spoken about via telephone. I responded to the email with questions and was met with a speedy response.
    I arrived at Corporate, checked in, sat for around 20 minutes, and then was retrieved by the man interviewing me (who I might add was very kind). We had a one-on-one interview. There around 8 questions that were asked. The interview could have lasted all of but 30 minutes if you give straightforward and short answers but the questions often require some elaboration.
    At the end, I was given plenty of time to ask all of the questions I had and the answers that were given were genuine.
    All in all, the interview was friendly, relaxed, and pretty casual. I felt like my answers were valued and so was my time.
    The second round of interviews followed the exact same pattern. It took less than a week from that second interview to get a phone call with a job offer. From there, communication has been open, quick, and useful.

Interview Questions

• If you had 5 minutes with the CEO to discuss a problem and a proposed solution, what would you talk about?   Answer Question
    • Would you consider yourself a leader? Why?   Answer Question
    • Could you speak about a time a process was broken or needed fixing and how you went about fixing it,   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you had to step up as a leader.   Answer Question
    • What do you think this position entails?   Answer Question
    • How does this position relate back to the career path that you are wanting to pursue?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

The first round of the interview process consisted of two NOC managers asking a mixture of behavioral and technical questions related to the position. The interview lasted ~40 mins. I was told I would be contacted by a higher up manager if they were interested.

Interview Questions

• Can you name 3 layers of the OSI model   2 Answers

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a double-interview for both E-Mail design and Web Design. For the most part, it was very conversational, focusing on my design process and why I made certain decisions during said process. We also discussed current best practices and how we could better approach commmunication between all involved parties. We actually went over time because the conversation was very enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• So you went to college and got a BFA? How did your school's program approach web design, given the Fine Arts degree? How did you end up in web design?   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was relaxing, and the interviewer was friendly and informative. I had to do a test phone call, which surprised me, but was appropriate for the job I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rejection?   1 Answer