Sprint Interview Questions in Kansas City, MO | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.8

Applications Developer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

It was easy compared to other interviews. It was totally based on my experience and thought process of the work. First there was a phone interview with manager and next in-person interview with the team.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Typical process: submitted resume, received email acknowledgement, phone screen, another phone screen, and face to face interviews. Interviewers seems personable and more of a conversation instead of high pressure interview

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

I was a previous employee of Sprint, returning after being laid off from my previous position. The environment was casual and friendly. Interviewed with multiple team members that I'd be working with. Questions varied depending on the person asking. Interviewed with the Manager, Engineers, and other Project Managers. The entire interview took about an hour.

The time from first contact to job offer took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Videographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

The approach was very casual and portfolio focused. It felt like more of an introduction. I was hungry for more questions so I could prove my competence. They seem to rely on seeing me in the actual element of working a shoot so they can see for themselves. The Interview felt more like a getting to know me thing. The portfolio and reference got me to this point.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience in a studio setting   1 Answer

Sprint Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Leawood, KS) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, less than 24 hours later got a call back, went in for an in person interview, then they emailed me a bunch of preemployment forms to fill out (which included a background check and drug test), then a few days after I finished all my forms and drug test they offered me the job.
    The actual interview was with the store manager and the assistant manager. It was actually more personal than formal (which made it a lot easier). They only had a few formal questions, which are just basic sales position questions. If you look through these interview questions on this page and search for typical retail questions, you should do just fine. If you are given the background check and drug test, as long as it comes back clean, you have the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you brand yourself to the customers?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you would sell to a customer who was hesitant on buying something (because we want every customer that comes in the door to buy something)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, but was told that they pay a base hourly pay plus a monthly commission check.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, KS) in April 2016.

Interview

They reached out a couple weeks after I applied via email. We set up a time for a 1:1 interview. The interview was informational and relaxed. Really one of the best I've had.

Interview Questions

• About my portfolio and how I like like to work.   1 Answer

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Went through 5 rounds
    1. HR 2. Coding the ML algorithm 3. Prediction and Case Study 4. Technical overview 5. Manager.

Coding the ML algo and Technical overview were the most difficult round, where you are suppose to derive the functions and describe different distributions.
    ML algos and derivation needs to be at your tip of the tongue

Interview Questions

• Ridge / Lasso regression, Deep Learning, SVM, NoSQL, SPARK   1 Answer

Had offers from Uptake and waiting for NASA

Project/Program Manager III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Interviewed once on phone with recruiter and once in person with three people. Straight forward questions, etc. I prepared in advance and researched the technology too which helped.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example, etc. Some technology questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tried negotiating a higher salary but they did not budge.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, on-site interview with recruiter, hiring manager and other staff. Process seemed disjointed, asked for references before interview even scheduled.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied Online. Got an email from hiring manager. Sent a data analysis exercise (SQL). Setup phone interview. Went over the exercise, profile and background. Asked about different SQL queries. How to approach a difficult situation. How do you perform under pressure. Explain your presentation skills.