Sprint Lead Retail Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.2

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Fountain, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied in March of 2017. I applied online through their website and they called me two days later. I set up an interview quickly for 3 days later. Then they said they'd let me know their decision 2 days after. I am very young and a successful manager with a strong sales background. But you can tell they don't really focus on how much experience you have. Possibly focus on first impressions when it comes to looks and the way you dress. Don't stutter and don't say "uh, um". Be relaxed and confident.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what you do at your current job.   Answer Question
  • About how much do you make a year? Any bonuses?   1 Answer
  • Why Sprint? Why are you leaving your current job?   Answer Question
  • If I had to give you a check for you to live comfortably for a whole year, how much would work for you?   1 Answer
  • Why should I choose you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Montgomery, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

two interview process. They were both one on one interviews. One with the store manager and 1 with the assistant manager. Later your supposed to go to training and meet the district manager

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in February 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews first with the assistant manager then store manager then the district manager! It was all the basic questions asked at any interview! On the third interview I was offered the job! And was walked through what the training process!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you failed in a sale? Name a time you have a complete solution? Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and what did you do to over come it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'm in the negotiation phase I am doing the background check and drug test !

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY).

Interview

phone call interview and face to face. Face to face is very easy, they simply read off a piece of paper to ask you questions. Then again, I was promoted to this position which was dirt easy.

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Winston-Salem, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Great interview process. Three managers sat me down in the back and had a area set up while each of them had a series of questions that related to the job and also my experience

Interview Questions

• Do you hate to lose or love to win?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Akron, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call later that day from the general manager about setting up an interview. It was a very laid back interview with a lot of back and forth discussion of different topics. It was a very effective interview in both of us getting to know each other and see if it was a good fit. I was asked a few questions about what I did in certain situations, but the majority of the interview was more of a conversation. I originally applied to the retail consultant position, but I was asked to apply to the lead position because of my experience. I went home and applied to the other position and a few days later I got a call asking if I was still okay with proceeding through the hiring process. I said yes and was then told I'd receive an email from the recruiting team to fill out information on continuing with my application. After that I got a call with an official offer, which I accepted, and then was sent an email about my drug testing location and sending in for the background check. It was overall a very great experience and I am very excited about this company with everything I've experienced.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them my current pay and that I didn't want any less than that. The base pay for the position was not quite what I wanted, but because of my experience I was countered with a significant increase from what I even asked.

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Bronx, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was easy going, they are really interested in anybody who is really outgoing and has a salesman mentality. Please be presentable and groomed, however i do not recommend this place for employment

Interview Questions

• How do you manage the representatives?   1 Answer

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

My process was long but in the end I got the job so it was worth it. I applied 7/23. Recieved a call from store manager 7/24. Conducted a phone interview and was notified immediately that I would be moving on to the next step. Two weeks pasted finally was scheduled for an interview. It was a panel interview. Questions weren't too hard but they seem to take it pretty seriously. About a week later, I was invited to the store for a walk through, which signaled to me tha I had the job. Two weeks pasted again and no word. Finally a manager called me from one of the SWAS locations. Conducted a face to face interview within 3 days. That was on 8/23. Took a drug test that Friday. On 8/28 got an offer. The manager from the first store was going to hire me but took a month. So I took the offer from the second store which was good because I will be in charge of my own store.

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take if your store was not accomplishing its goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took the first offer. I probably should've negotiated but I'll make it up with commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

basic questions, got a phone call to review resume, invited for interview in two days, interview with three store managers, very easy and basic questions about retail sales, no excitement, dull company culture

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

First you must submit your resume and complete an online assessment and personality test. If you pass these 2 areas you will be contacted by store manager for an interview. Process of 3 interviews typically, 2 different store managers and a third with District manager. Sometimes can be just a manager and DM. They will ask you about your work history, sales experience, questions to see how you handle different situations, ect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident, know exactly what you want, be proactive in expressing your excitement on commission and not relying on base pay. Sprint is very picky and only wants motivated individuals.