Sprint Lead Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Miami, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

When you apply online make sure to drop off a resume to the store manager of your interest. Most of the time, managers don't have the time to look for resumes through the online system. You may never receive a response or it could take a very long time.

Interview Questions

• How do you know you are a good Sales representative?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied for the job on the Sprint Website and got a call back 2 days later. I showed up 30 minutes early and waited in a hallway for about 15 minutes before they called me in. The "group" consisted of 2 store managers whom were very polite. The interview lasted about an hour. I thought I did very well being that I don't come from a sales background but am very experience in dealing with customers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a coworker was doing something unethical. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had an experience with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

So far, there has been no negotiation but I am expecting a base salary plus commissions which they tell me there is no cap.