Sprint Lead Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Lead Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Woodbridge, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a joke, the people interviewing were supposed to be sales managers, they didn't know anything about the products, packages or comp. plans, no wonder they are last place in the business. Then when offered a position and found out the comp plan, it was a total waste of my time.

Interview Questions

unrealistic salary, too low.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Saranac Lake, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Saranac Lake, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief interview, nothing major or intimidating.. Was one of the best interviews I was ever given by a company. Although be prepared for a wait time between submitting your application and for the company to call for an interview, however with several launches within the company, that was a considerable factor. But once the process starts it goes quickly.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Initial interview was with an Assistant Store Manager of a different location. Second interview was with Store Manager of the location I applied for. Third interview was a panel Interview with 5 people, made up of an assortment of Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers. I do not believe the process is typically that long. My situation was unique, because Sprint likes to promote to LSR from Rep as opposed to hiring someone into a LSR position. The process typically is two interviews and then a drug screen and background check followed by an offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Many different situation questions. "What would you do in this situation...?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was given a take it or leave it offer.

Anonymous Employee in Ladera Heights, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Ladera Heights, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

very easy going interview, easy questions about previous employment and what you bring to the table. Got a call very soon after applying online, a week after interviewing I was hired. Store managers go off vibe and how they can interact with you. Go in confident, friendly and you will get the job. They will train you for everything else.

Interview Questions

• how well can you meet your quota   1 Answer

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

background, sales, what drives you? what are your goals?

Interview Questions

• are you willing to work long hours? are you willing to work weekends and holidays? are you able to deal with stress well?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I first applied for the position in late Oct. 2013, went through 4 interviews, last interview being the second week of December. Each interviewer was unique as well as informative with their interview process. They try to put a scare tactic on you with the Sales Process, however if you know your skills and have confidence, then you will be just fine.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint in October 2011.

Interview

I applied for a Lead Sales Consultant position, was told I would be brought in as a regular sales consultant because they have had problems with long time employees being coached by new hires. That should have been a yellow flag right there. Turns out no one gets hired at level they interview for. Got offer same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, was told $11.00/hr + commission was non-negotiable.