Sprint Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Process Engineer Interview Questions

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in May 2011.

Interview

Received a call from the hiring manager for the first 1:1 interview about a week after applying online. About a week after the first 1:1 interview, I was invited back for two separate interviews, one with an expert in the skills required for the position and another with the department head.

The 1:1 interviews were approx. 30-45 minutes in length which consisted of some questions about line items on my resume as well as business and management philosophy-type discussion. The interview with the expert consisted of looking at raw data and describing my approach to using this data to improve a specific portion of the process, with the requirement of discussing the use of specific tools.

Everyone I met with was very genuine and forthcoming. It felt like a comfortable conversation rather than a "test".

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between attribute and variable data?   1 Answer
  • What tools would you use to determine if the sample data was normally distributed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was provided the job offer via phone from the HR representative, and after stating the salary and general benefits, was asked directly if I would accept or decline the offer. I did not feel that I had the option of negotiation, however the offer was within my target range, so I verbally accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in November 2007.

Interview

Interview with ~7 managers and directors. Typical personality questions (tell me about a time when...). 30 minutes each. Some case studies on basic business analysis to identify process breakage, company strategy, what's going on the market, what you would have done to improve company positioning compared to competitors. They flew us in and gave us one night at Hilton.

Interview Questions

• If you were the CEO, what would you do to fix this company?   Answer Question