Sprint RF Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint RF Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RF Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in February 2017.

Interview

Had a Phone interview. I am still waiting for the reject. haha. It was mostly based on behavoiral questions and just a couple of technical questions on lte and mimo.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint in October 2013.

Interview

Fairly simple, 2 Rounds of Phone Interview. Applied online and within a week received phone interview invitation from the manager. 2nd Round was with the director of RF Engineering (non-technical).

Interview Questions

• LTE Call flow, CDMA, OFDM, Past RF Engineering expierence, School projects   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Interview

The interview process was average. The manager was very detail and accurate. He asked the right questions an was not out of context. Somewhere a little difficult to answer and not very detailed in response but he manage to understand and was able to get that years of experience out of me. A very technical manager., on to the point.

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2013.

Interview

No hard and was on point as far as experience and work skills. Stayed on point relating to the job requirements

Interview Questions

• None since the whole interviewed related to what was required of me and what is to be done   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

It was great. the recruiter scheduled the interview an a very convenient time and i was able to take up the interview with great ease because he was very patient and polite.

Interview Questions

• What is the frequency range you would operate in a are with high density of tall buildings? and also what modultaion techniques are most commonly used these days...   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in March 2012.

Interview

First got a call asking would you relocate. Then date and time was set. On the day of interview got interviewed by 3 seniors. Asked questions regarding Resume and past experience. Basically question were regarding call flow in GSM, CDMA network. Since my background was in communication technologies majority questions were related to RF propagation. First interview lasted for around 40 mins. And was told that, I will be interviewed with Manager. I got Manager's call, and interview was just 15-20min. Basically that call consist of HR type question and few questions regarding technical skills. After that interview, I was told by the first interviewer that I would be contacted withing 2-3 weeks. Its about 3 weeks but still no response so waiting for their reply. Does anyone have any idea how long will it take for their response?

Interview Questions

• None of the question seemed to be that much difficult. But was told about Link layer budget which I didnt have much idea about.   1 Answer