Sprint Interview Questions in Reston, VA | Glassdoor

2.9

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA).

Interview

Casual and non-threatening. They were looking for someone who had the right temperament. Keep in mind, it was 18 years ago. The organization was seeking a Manager to run a highly specialized program that sought to interview, hire, train and place graduates of the program, throughout the IT organization. More specifically, my staff hired mostly Electrical Engineers and Computer Science graduates; and after a rigorous 10 weeks of training, they were placed in selected engineering roles throughout the organization.

Telecom Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

first a phone interview. followed by onsite interview. interview was very straightforward both on phone and on-site. They asked everything from what was written in my resume. Moderate level interview

RF Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview is more on technical level.overall it was very good experiences.some of the Questions were touch up working in group and by yourself.there where about few round of interview with few engineers

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was asked detail questions regarding my knowledge and experience in telecommunication. I didn't get to go any future due to they wanted someone in the area. I thought I was going to get the job but I wasn't offered the position due to I wasn't living in the area.

Interview Questions

• How many years that I worked in telecommunication and why I enjoyed working in the telecommunication industry.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Responsible for contracting Federal accounts. Experience and success required. Recruiter set up the interview. I think the panel must have had drinks at lunch. They were silly. Did not take the interview seriously. Later I learned that they had an inside person already selected and had to go through this process to satisfy HR. What a total waste of my time. Later, I did receive an email of apology.

Interview Questions

• Panel interview. Name 10 adjectives that people who have worked with you would use to describe you.   Answer Question

Network Planner I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA).

Interview

Apply online and got interview request two days later. First interview is directly on-site interview with manager. Asked general behavior questions and talk more details about technical entries in resume.

Interview Questions

• Require you have plenty of experience of large database (Access) project experiences   Answer Question

Network Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a tech from the team about my availability. We set up a date for a formal interview. On the day of interview tech, Manager and the Director of the team were on the bridge. This was overwhelming but the interview itself was comfortable. It was mostly about the work I did at my university, which is based on LTE.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was short and easy and since I knew the hiring Vice President from a previous job where we worked together before it was really easy. We went out to lunch and talked about old times and how we have been doing for the past ten years. Then two weeks later I was told to come in for a face to face interview. He just showed me around the office and introduced me to people I would be working with for the next couple of years. The next week I got an offer letter.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Standard questions, need to be able to work with remote team members. Part in-person interview (with boss' boss) while the out of state hiring manager was on the phone. Very laid back and informative for me. Interesting work at the time.

Interview Questions

• My past experience and how it relates to the open position.   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

This consisted of an interview with the attorneys from the legal department as well as reviews from previous positions held within the company. There were no tests given as this was a lateral move, so it was a short interview consisting of questions about experience in the legal field.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself within the company in 5 years.   Answer Question