Sprint Retail Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.2

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I traveled over sixty miles to get to the interview. It was help by the District Manager and the Store Manager. I must have waited maybe 20 minutes until I was seen. The entire interview maybe lasted twenty minutes. I pretty much interviewed the company. I wanted to make sure Sprint was the company I wanted to work for. Nothing but empty promises were given.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sprint in December 2015.

Interview

I applied I took the assessment got called for an initial interview One week later call back for two weekssecond interview hired on the third interview A few days later. Was offered the job after a month

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Columbia, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

The process took 6 weeks. I applied on Aug 17th, received a call for an interview on September 16th. Had the interview on Friday the 18th with the Assistant Manager and after 30 minutes or so the Store Manager came inand was offered the position on Monday the 21st. After the background check and drug screening today October 1st is my first day. The only strange thing is that I interviewed and will be training at a different store than I will be working at.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic interview questions and asked me to sell a product to them. The interview was more conversational and they wanted to see if I was able to sell things. The key thing the manager told me was that they were looking for someone to sell products but not be pushy like car salesman or too naive.   Answer Question

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2015.

Interview

The entire process took 1.5 weeks, I met with the sales manager on the 21st 7 days after applying for the job and then I was forwarded through for consideration by the District Manager on Wednesday August 26th who was pretty cool and laid back he review my resume and will had a brief conversation about my other work history and sales experience overall the hiring process was simple. Thursday August 27th I received an email from A-Check America and E-Screen the background and drug screening vendor for Sprint I accepted offer. For the interview just be yourself be honest and don't try to script the entire interview.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Columbus, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

There were three interviews for the position when i started. the first was with the store manager at the location i applied for. the second was with another store manager at a different store. the third was a final interview at the corporate office with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

pay is non negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview process was simple and straight forward. I applied for a few jobs around Raleigh, NC. Almost a day later I received a phone call from two stores that wanted an interview with me. At the time of my interview there was no official district manager in the area, so I didn't interview with one. I was called in for a face to face interview and then never heard back from that specific manager. However, I followed up with the second one who called me and this manager lead to a job. At the time I was fresh out of high school applying for a job here, with the only work experience to be 3 years of McDonalds.

Interview Questions

• Of course, what would my weaknesses be while on the sales floor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It is what is it.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Charleston, SC).

Interview

1. Is online application and assessment if you pass the assessment then you are called in for a face to face interview. 2. if you pass the face to face then they send you an offer letter. 3. drug assessment and background check.

Interview Questions

• What are your outside activities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes you can negotiate if you have Sales experience and customer service experience and if you have a college degree.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Buffalo, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I was asked very standard questions about my previous experience and was treated ver fairly.
    I was called by the manager then set up a face to face and then sent for drug/ background screening.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

My interview was in person and one was over the phone with the district manager. The first interview was with the manager of the store and she asked me several questions off of a piece of paper. The next interview was with the district manager who was in a rush.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell your current phone?   1 Answer

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

The hiring process for this company is fairly easy if your good in interviews it was generic questions that all retail sales jobs ask I was offered a position on the spot

Interview Questions

• none really very generic questions most challenging sale etc   Answer Question