Sprint Retail Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.2

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sprint in December 2015.

Interview

I applied I took the assessment got called for an initial interview One week later call back for two weekssecond interview hired on the third interview A few days later. Was offered the job after a month

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I traveled over sixty miles to get to the interview. It was help by the District Manager and the Store Manager. I must have waited maybe 20 minutes until I was seen. The entire interview maybe lasted twenty minutes. I pretty much interviewed the company. I wanted to make sure Sprint was the company I wanted to work for. Nothing but empty promises were given.

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in June 2013.

Interview

Confusing. I did 3 interviews. They had me going all over to meet with other managers on other days. It was an exhaustive process that could have been cut down for convenience for prospects.

Interview Questions

• What is a creative use for a pencil?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

My interview was in person and one was over the phone with the district manager. The first interview was with the manager of the store and she asked me several questions off of a piece of paper. The next interview was with the district manager who was in a rush.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell your current phone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Buffalo, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I was asked very standard questions about my previous experience and was treated ver fairly.
    I was called by the manager then set up a face to face and then sent for drug/ background screening.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Detroit, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was one on one with the store manager. Nothing out of the ordinary. It was very laid back and easy going. The second interview is with the lead or maybe the district manager. If selected there will be a drug test.

Interview Questions

• All normal interview questions. You may have to sale something on spot. Not likely. Depends on manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Columbus, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

There were three interviews for the position when i started. the first was with the store manager at the location i applied for. the second was with another store manager at a different store. the third was a final interview at the corporate office with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

pay is non negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Orlando, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

First you will be contacted for a phone interview and the a face to face with a Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager from the location you are possibly applying for.

Interview Questions

• Experience in previous jobs, how you would handle X situation with customers, etc.   Answer Question

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in February 2013.

Interview

2 interviews, the first one was a one on one interview with the store manager, the 2nd interview was a group interview with one of candidate, the original store manager, and a store manager from a nearby store.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Austin, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Typical interview questions about work history and behavioral actions. Phone interview to set up a One on one in-person interview at one of the Austin store locations. The interview lasted about 25 minutes and was in relaxed environment. The interviewer was welcoming and professional. The overall interview was fairly easy going and didn't last too long.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable to meet or exceed monthly sales quotas? The overall interview was fairly easy going and didn't last too long.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate. The salary was already set and you had to be comfortable with it if wanted employment with Sprint.