Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2018

2.5

234 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Perris, CA).

Interview

Submitted my application online then got an email that encouraged me to complete the assessment. I did. got a call back for a phone interview they asked about my availability and if i had my own transportation, a few behavioral questions, and why I would like to work for Sprint. Received another call for an in-person interview. More behavioral questions and a small role play. It was a smooth experience. My interview was yesterday, I really hope i get it.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your most difficult customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the entire process took about 3 weeks. I interviewed at the store with the GM, ASM, and a manager from another store. A few days later I received a phone call from the store GM offering me the position, and I completed the background check and drug screening immediately afterwards.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview process was quick and painless.
    Met with the district manager if he likes you this will only take five minutes.
    interesting questions, quick process, very clear direction, role play was required
    went over pay and what to expect
    drug tested
    personality test
    great process

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Murrieta, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online through careerbuilder.com. Got a call from the store manager the same day, asking for an interview the following day. I showed up with my resumé. He took time to the back room to conduct the interview. He first asked me to tell him about myself. Than he asked a few more questions and then proceeded to explain the job and pay. He offered me the job on the spot and I filled out my paperwork including my W2 right then and there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a coworker and how you handled it.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Sprint?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call about a week and a half later to schedule a interview. Did 1 interview with District Manager and two other Managers. I went in there like a boss and made friends with the District Manager. Other two Managers just watched as I was putting in work. Left the interview with a bang, knowing that i had the job. Another week and a half later, got a call saying they wanted to move forward with me. A week later did my drug screen and background employment check. Got my offer letter today and I start in about 3 days from now.

From first applying, all the way to start date, the process took kinda long. About A month and half.

Interview Questions

• How did you do cold calling in your previous job?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Who is your cellphone provider?   1 Answer
    • Before you leave, What is something we could remember you by?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very brief. Asked a few questions about why I wanted to work here, what I can bring to the company to make it better, and where I see myself in a few months to a year with the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for sprint, what can you bring to the company, where do you see yourself in the company in a year from now.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back a few days later and scheduled an interview for the next day. Got a call for my second interview an hour after the first. The second interview was 2 days later at a different store

Interview Questions

• Rank costumer service, teamwork and sales from most to least important and explain why   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Delray Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call a few days later to schedule an interview. Went to the interview, pretty smooth process, asked me my availability, when can I start, and also to practice selling them a phone.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Personality test included with application. One interview with the store manager followed by a call back if you get an offer. If you accept the offer you then have to wait for background screening. You will also have to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work for Sprint.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview within the week. Met with the assistant manager in a comfortable and quiet setting. Interview was pretty casual. But it seemed that the assistant manager was pretty inexperienced at conducting interviews. They were rarely leading the process. I was supposed to meet with manager who was away but overall the process was quick and easy.