Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then got call a couple week later to schedule an interview, come in the few days later. Come in 5 minutes early. Bring my resume with me. The interviewer is very friendly and professional. He asked me about situations questions and why I want to work for the company, have I work in commissions work environment before, and my availability. It more like conservation than the interview. Still waiting his call

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied on indeed. They scheduled a phone screen monday morning, and then a 1:1 interview the following day with the store manager. Following the interview I was contacted by the general manager and emailed a form for a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why sprint?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time with a difficult customer   1 Answer
    • How would you respond to a sales objection.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Manager explained commission and base pay, I accepted

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicopee, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I went in and was hired on the spot. They said they were looking for aggressive sales personal to lead the store and they said I would fit in perfectly. But now I'm waiting on the acceptance letter and I am not sure how long that takes to come in.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about plans?   1 Answer
    • How would balance this in my schedule?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Smyrna, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

My experience was probably different than others. I applied on Indeed, application process isn't the "easiest" it's a assessment thats timed that has math questions and problem solving questions. They also have a DNA assessment that ends up telling you about yourself. I later found out they actually take that serious. I got an email for a phone interview maybe four days later. Phone interview was quick, next I had an in person interview with the same lady at the PG Wireless corporate office. After I finished with her she informed me that they usually have me interview with the store manager then come back and interview with I guess the district manager. He was in the office so I went ahead and interviewed with him then. He actually at first wanted me to interview for their receptionist position in their office. But after ANOTHER interview with who I guess was another district manager over the stores, they felt I best fit selling in store. Met with the store manager the next day, offered the position. You'll have to get cleared for two references. Now I am just waiting on them to tell me to go take a drug test and ill be starting training probably within a week.

Interview Questions

• Would you choose a $12 an hour base salary plus uncapped commission? Or a job with a base pay of $14 an hour   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a job where you had to sell certain things, and you may have people that are not to sure about purchasing it from you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Springfield, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Process rigorous. Phone Interview, hotel for a hiring fair, did roll play, group panel interview, and 1
    ;1 final interview with manager. You had to pass group panel and roll play to take part in final 1:1 with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• It was all sales situational questions. Understand how to sell mobile phones and packages.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Downey, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with two store managers and they asked me about my character and why I should work there. They also asked me about my previous experiences with sales and they made me run a scenario where I am greeting the customer and selling something.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islandia, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Islandia, NY).

Interview

Filled out an application for a new store sprint is opening called sprint connect recieved a phone call literally an hour later. Which was kind of a red flag to me because what job gets back to you that quickly. They called to set up a phone interview which was a week later. My phone interview was at 11:30 Tuesday September 6th. The interviewer was late I don't know how you're late with a phone call second red flag. After that I received an email telling me the details of my interview September 20th at 10 am and was told they did not have a location yet. Two weeks go by I did not receive the location for the interview I had to go back through my phone find the random number they called me from and hoped it when through. It worked I was giving the location and was told they sent me the location in an email which they did not they told me they sent it September 6th .. the email they sent was the one that did not give the location. I finally get the email with the location but get this the DATE is now a different date so I called back once again to make sure of the date and they said "oh sorry we changed it" finally it's September 26th and I get an email during the email telling me they now changed the location of the interview this is like the 1000th red flag. Went in for the interview did a "role play" and based of the role play they decided if they would actually interview you or not. I wish I could say sadly I didn't get through but this company seems like garbage and I didn't really want anything to do with them after the initial fiasco however I said I would attend the hiring meeting so I did. Needless to say I have worked in retail for many years and sold many items apparently they use a "score system" which the one of the interviewers did not use with the person did the role play with but whatever I'm glad I didn't get through this company seems so screwed ENTIRE THING TOOK THREE WEEKS

Interview Questions

• Didn't get asked any questions because I didn't get past the role play   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicago, IL).

Interview

3 stage interview process, 2 with different store managers and 1 with district manager. Completed application online and got invited via telephone for a interview that lasted roughly 30 minutes! I was asked many questions to see how well I could communicate.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Interview

1st interview was with store management, 2nd was with district manager. Typical interview questions like Why should we hire YOU? Etc... Etc... Etc... Typical interview if you've ever applied for a retail sales position before.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set wage regardless of experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy, laid-back interview, one on one interview but with two managers, pretty basic questions that weren't hard to answer, if you've had previous experience in sales or customer service then it should be an easy interview for you. Interview was super quick, less than 10 minutes.