Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.5

225 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back a few days later and scheduled an interview for the next day. Got a call for my second interview an hour after the first. The second interview was 2 days later at a different store

Interview Questions

• Rank costumer service, teamwork and sales from most to least important and explain why   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Delray Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call a few days later to schedule an interview. Went to the interview, pretty smooth process, asked me my availability, when can I start, and also to practice selling them a phone.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Personality test included with application. One interview with the store manager followed by a call back if you get an offer. If you accept the offer you then have to wait for background screening. You will also have to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work for Sprint.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview within the week. Met with the assistant manager in a comfortable and quiet setting. Interview was pretty casual. But it seemed that the assistant manager was pretty inexperienced at conducting interviews. They were rarely leading the process. I was supposed to meet with manager who was away but overall the process was quick and easy.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in May 2017.

Interview

Process is unusually long. I applied through indeed and then had a phone interview with a recruiter which covered many areas. I was told that I would receive a follow up within a week to schedule an in person interview where I would be asked to role play certain scenarios selling phones and that it was necessary for me to study the website to learn about their plans and offers. Three weeks later, I received the call to schedule the in person interview. I was interviewed by an associate and manager and the interview lasted less than 10 minutes. Was not asked to role play or any questions that would elaborate on my skill set and what I could contribute to the position.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Redmond, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy smooth interview a bunch of sales questions and last work experience. Be prepared to answer questions in depth to help your overall score. Don't be vague. Interview with regional and store manager very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Sale me a accessory for my Bluetooth   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then got call a couple week later to schedule an interview, come in the few days later. Come in 5 minutes early. Bring my resume with me. The interviewer is very friendly and professional. He asked me about situations questions and why I want to work for the company, have I work in commissions work environment before, and my availability. It more like conservation than the interview. Still waiting his call

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied on indeed. They scheduled a phone screen monday morning, and then a 1:1 interview the following day with the store manager. Following the interview I was contacted by the general manager and emailed a form for a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why sprint?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time with a difficult customer   1 Answer
    • How would you respond to a sales objection.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Manager explained commission and base pay, I accepted

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicopee, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I went in and was hired on the spot. They said they were looking for aggressive sales personal to lead the store and they said I would fit in perfectly. But now I'm waiting on the acceptance letter and I am not sure how long that takes to come in.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about plans?   1 Answer
    • How would balance this in my schedule?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Smyrna, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

My experience was probably different than others. I applied on Indeed, application process isn't the "easiest" it's a assessment thats timed that has math questions and problem solving questions. They also have a DNA assessment that ends up telling you about yourself. I later found out they actually take that serious. I got an email for a phone interview maybe four days later. Phone interview was quick, next I had an in person interview with the same lady at the PG Wireless corporate office. After I finished with her she informed me that they usually have me interview with the store manager then come back and interview with I guess the district manager. He was in the office so I went ahead and interviewed with him then. He actually at first wanted me to interview for their receptionist position in their office. But after ANOTHER interview with who I guess was another district manager over the stores, they felt I best fit selling in store. Met with the store manager the next day, offered the position. You'll have to get cleared for two references. Now I am just waiting on them to tell me to go take a drug test and ill be starting training probably within a week.

Interview Questions

• Would you choose a $12 an hour base salary plus uncapped commission? Or a job with a base pay of $14 an hour   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a job where you had to sell certain things, and you may have people that are not to sure about purchasing it from you?   1 Answer