Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Sprint

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Jacksonville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Hiring process involves two interviews (store manager and district manager) and a drug and background test. Be prepared and let your personality show through. Be genuine and compassionate about what you do and express desire for your new potential job.

Interview Questions

• If I were an animal, what one would I be?   1 Answer
  • This job requires accuracy, describe a time you had to ensure accuracy in a prior job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. Behavioral and sales related questions.
    Interviewed with district manager and store manager, asked questions about job and what to expect. The most important thing to remember is the answeres they look for is what Sprint would want you to say.

Interview Questions

• Do you hate losing or love winning more?   2 Answers

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was more of personality based questions. I felt as if the manager was trying to get a feel on how I would be able to connect with team and customers. All in all the interview took about 45 minutes with a 10 minute window where they want you to pretend they’re a customer and sell them a product.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Sprint?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had customers waiting for service that we’re angry and how did you diffuse the situation?   Answer Question
    • Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I had to interview with 2 managers and then wait 6 months until I was hired. you have to also do a drug test and a background check. You must put a lot of effort into getting hired. there is then 2 weeks of training that you must complete, which is bs

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 months?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Basic Questions. Had one interview with the store and assistant manager. After that the same day I had a second interview and got a call back that I was hired an hour later.

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Perris, CA).

Interview

Submitted my application online then got an email that encouraged me to complete the assessment. I did. got a call back for a phone interview they asked about my availability and if i had my own transportation, a few behavioral questions, and why I would like to work for Sprint. Received another call for an in-person interview. More behavioral questions and a small role play. It was a smooth experience. My interview was yesterday, I really hope i get it.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your most difficult customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Rockford, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long and consisted of 3 interviews. First 2 were relaxed. The 3rd was with the DM and was intense. After the last interview I was called a couple days later and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from the other candidates?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Very relaxed and laid back, they like to see how friendly you are and you have to be outgoing. Being shy and quiet isnt gonna land you the job

Interview Questions

• If I was a box, what kind of box would i be?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Question about personality and whether you can upsell. Had three interviews with 3 different people. Two of them were with store managers and the third and final one was with my district manager.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

One interview. They interviewed me, liked me automatically, and had me go through the onboarding process followed by training. The structure is different now from when I applied.