Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.5

223 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Delray Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call a few days later to schedule an interview. Went to the interview, pretty smooth process, asked me my availability, when can I start, and also to practice selling them a phone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in May 2017.

Interview

Process is unusually long. I applied through indeed and then had a phone interview with a recruiter which covered many areas. I was told that I would receive a follow up within a week to schedule an in person interview where I would be asked to role play certain scenarios selling phones and that it was necessary for me to study the website to learn about their plans and offers. Three weeks later, I received the call to schedule the in person interview. I was interviewed by an associate and manager and the interview lasted less than 10 minutes. Was not asked to role play or any questions that would elaborate on my skill set and what I could contribute to the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview within the week. Met with the assistant manager in a comfortable and quiet setting. Interview was pretty casual. But it seemed that the assistant manager was pretty inexperienced at conducting interviews. They were rarely leading the process. I was supposed to meet with manager who was away but overall the process was quick and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Redmond, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy smooth interview a bunch of sales questions and last work experience. Be prepared to answer questions in depth to help your overall score. Don't be vague. Interview with regional and store manager very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Sale me a accessory for my Bluetooth   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Santa Clarita, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very quick and simple questions, only took about five to ten minutes and they gave me the job. He sat me down in the main lobby and asked me questions about myself, he was a very nice guy and a great boss. Unfortunately he was let go only months after for not being able to get his store to sell more, and then he was replaced by a succubus she devil with dollar signs for eyes.

Interview Questions

• What is the most stressful sale you have made?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Personality test included with application. One interview with the store manager followed by a call back if you get an offer. If you accept the offer you then have to wait for background screening. You will also have to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work for Sprint.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (North Olmsted, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with assistant store manager, second interview with store manager from another store, third interview with district manager, fourth interview with store manager, later received call with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had not had previous experience, so I did not negotiate. I do know of former co workers of mine who were able to negotiate their wage.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Longest interview process ever. 3 interviews, took a month to complete and do drug testing and everything. All interviewers seemed to just ask the same questions. Went to a younger manager. Then an older one, then the District Manager. Then took the drug test which took a somewhat long time to get back. Then I was finally given an offer after waiting for what seemed like an eternity.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond to help someone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then got call a couple week later to schedule an interview, come in the few days later. Come in 5 minutes early. Bring my resume with me. The interviewer is very friendly and professional. He asked me about situations questions and why I want to work for the company, have I work in commissions work environment before, and my availability. It more like conservation than the interview. Still waiting his call

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicopee, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I went in and was hired on the spot. They said they were looking for aggressive sales personal to lead the store and they said I would fit in perfectly. But now I'm waiting on the acceptance letter and I am not sure how long that takes to come in.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about plans?   1 Answer
    • How would balance this in my schedule?   1 Answer