Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within two days the call me for the interview. Overall it was straight forward with common questions of customer services. The interview was not longer than 30 minutes and it was in the office with the store manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy, the SM just asked questions about my previous jobs and experiences. Some questions on how I would act with different types of customers, and how I felt about selling. There is also another interview required with the district manager or with another SM, y second interview was with another SM.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about being in a commission based position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The store manager contacted me through email to set up an interview. Both the manager and the assistant interviewed me. And it lasted about an hour. They make you role play a lot which I hated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with a difficult customer   1 Answer
    • Sell me something   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for sprint   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you made a huge sell and how you did it.   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (New Orleans, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

Basically I applied on March 14 and receive a call at the end of the month for an interview. I interviewed with the store manager and assistant store manager. They asked me about my past and then asked me my views on sales and customer service. I had little experience but a ba in political science. A few hours later they called me and said I got the job

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Alot of scenario type questions. They want detail to one time. First interview was with the store manager. Second is with a store manager and a district, not necessarily at the location that you will be going.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and laid back, we basically just had a friendly conversation. They want to know you. We laughed a lot and talked as if we were old friends. He asked about my references and about my previous work experience, what you did in your previous position.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview was easy. If you are able to hold a conversation you should be fine. Discussed previous work experience. Was told I was a great fit but needed to interview with gm. Still waiting for 2nd interview with gm

Interview Questions

• What type of phone do you have and why?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interviewed a few times for position at many locations. Interview questions were standard , clear and consice and expectations were clearly outlined to me during the process.

Interviews were very cordial and did allow me to ask any questions about the position as needed. It was indeed one of the most easiest, yet longest processes I have encountered. It stretched out over numerous months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Woodstock, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, phone call within a week asking for a 1:1 interview. Interview with the store manager first then told another interview with district manager asking basic questions and previous experience. Drug test and background check within the next week and after those were approved, store manager called with a offer and hourly rate.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time you had to sell or persuade a customer to buy something.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview was based on previous experience. If you did not have wireless device expertise, you would not get hired. It also helps to have Sprint as your cellphone provider as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be when you grow up?   1 Answer