Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.5

227 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

I was called by a district manager to come in and interview at their corporate office, waited in the waiting room to be called back and interviewed by 2 store managers. The interview wasn't high pressure, very typical questions. Both managers were super nice and it never got awkward. They reviewed my resume and asked me questions about my experience with past employers. They asked situational questions, and even asked how I'd rate my previous employers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
  • Knowing we have other people to interview, why should we chose you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

interview was simple how would I handle different customers and how would I sell something. Had a phone call to bring in resume and I came in and only one manager interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What kind of upkeep would you recommend a store to have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midwest City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Midwest City, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

Application was easy. Within a day they called and asked me to come in to a interview. Interview was just to get to know me. Manager wasn't even present in interview but was listening the whole time. It was fun and everyone was very nice. Offered me a job at the interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Little Rock, AR) in June 2016.

Interview

Reviewed my resume..asked questions about pre employment history..asked what are my strengths and weakness..conducted a role play in front of other reps and customers at the end of the interview which was my make or break for getting the job..wasn't hard..had to sale a phone based off of customer's needs

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Norfolk, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Don't think you're ever the only person they are interviewing. They will interview every last person in the state for one position if they could. I previously worked for them, and it meant NOTHING to them. Don't even waste your gas cause it's a million other people interviewing for that one slot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Richmond, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. Interview was pretty laid back. I felt comfortable the whole time. A few hours after my interview I got a call to set up the 2nd interview. That interview was a little tougher but not much. Typical retail interview questions. I got a call maybe 2 days later from the DM. We had about a 10min phone interview. We basically just went over the questions from the first set of interviews. After another 2 days I got the call offering me the job contingent on background and drug screen. Word of advice: speak with confidence and you'll be fine.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

The interview process was a very smooth process and it went excellent. For the first interview, I went to the Sprint store where the store manager that interviewed me primarily work at. When I walked in, I was welcomed by the assistant manager because the actual store manager wasn't able to make it and greeted by the other employees, then I proceeded to the interview in the store manager's office area. The interview wasn't long at all, an estimate of about 20 minutes. Some of the questions I was asked we're, "How would you handle this situation in the store if something happened?" and "What is your experience dealing with customers?" They'll also ask you questions to be able to get to know you more and they're very open for you to ask any questions or concerns you may have about the company or themselves. After that interviewed I was given the opportunity of a second interview. Depending on how the store you interview at does it, they'all usually have 3 interviews, but mine just had 2 so they process could move a lot faster.

For the 2nd interview, I was requested to meet at a different Sprint store with the store manager that couldn't make it to the first interview and district manager. This interview is longer, estimating up to an hour. In this interview, the process is really smooth also, but they test you a little bit (ask you a lot of questions, give you multiple scenarios, and see where your head is at as far as working in sales) because they want to truly make sure you're a right fit for the company. Once the interview is over, the district manager will tell you if he wants you to proceed with the next process of drug testing and the background check, which means you've made it through. Hope this is helpful to anyone looking to apply. I'm currently still on the background check cycle, it can take them up to a week or 2 to get your information cleared. Drug testing information can usually be received between 24 hours to a week.

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Conroe, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Laid-Back Interview that focuses more on who you are rather than your experience in sales. They want to see that you can learn, take initiative, and can think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways you can drive traffic into the store for a sales event?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was super simple and straightforward. Came into the store and right away got called into the main office to start the interview. It was just me and the store's manager. The whole interview took about 30 minutes and the questions covered a variety of subjects. At the end the manager conducted a quick role playing scenario to see how you handle a prospective sale.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time where you overcame tough obstacles in the work place   Answer Question
    • The manager will ask you to role play a sales scenario   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within two days the call me for the interview. Overall it was straight forward with common questions of customer services. The interview was not longer than 30 minutes and it was in the office with the store manager.