Sprint Retail Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Retail Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Marinette, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Marinette, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

Wasn't really much of a formal interview. The interview I had scheduled was cancelled due to a miscommunication with the supervisor that had talked with the recruiter. Got a call for an interview the next day where the just told me everything they could about the company and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Portland, OR).

Interview

Direct and to the point. It was lengthily and very sales focused. They want to know about your coaching experience and how you plan to motivate your staff. They want to know your ideas to drive a competitive environment. Product knowledge is way less important than most people would think. They want strong accountable leaders.

Interview Questions

• Tell them about a time you had to push a directive you didn't agree with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Multiple Interviews including a panel interview with Dms. Large Room with multiple questions. The interview also required a practical which allows the candidate to show if they are capable of doing the job without just answering questions. Dress to impress and make sure that you are ready to Role play and handle rebuttals as this is what you should be able to teach your potential team!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to coach an employee who was not getting along with the team   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Background check after you are selected. Could be 1-2 in person interviews. District Manager typically signs off on all hires in district. Followed by waiting on background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• usual questions. Be able to answer questions about the company and what your biggest opportunities are.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Medford, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

Panel interview, questions are pinpointed at your ability to drive strong sales while constantly developing a strong sales team while balancing all managment aspects of operation of a retail store.

Interview Questions

• How have you been able to improve sales and how.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wages, be confident when asking for your worth.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied to internal posting online, position was new job creation not backfill. As an internal candidate, had existing relationship with hiring manager and director. Interviewed with district manager, then with director.

Interview Questions

• After reviewing my business plan the director lead the interview and actually did not ask many questions. Possibly since it was internal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The first interview was a thirty minute conversation with the district manager over the phone. This was mostly a review of experience and background. There were two in-person interviews, the first was conducted by local store managers. This interview was approximately forty five minutes long. The final interview was conducted by district managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told that the salary offer was the final offer.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Excellent interviewing process using behavioral interviewing questions.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my desired salary.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX).

Interview

Application and survey all online, the company likes to promote from within. When the bench is low of talent external candidates are positively looked upon.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral type questions, depending on your initial responses the follow up questions tend to be most difficult. Be as detailed as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much, they have market pay offers.

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Kalamazoo, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

District Manager will only conduct an interview with the candidate he is looking to put in place for the position and no other interviews with other individuals necessary.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you can handle the expectations for the position and how long do you think it will take for you to be successful?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very casual. Ultimatums were put out with time in between to discuss with family and offer was made.