Sprint Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 28, 2017

2.2

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview process fairly easy first did an application online and afterwards was invited for a test and after that the manager called and set up an interview . The manager and assistant manager were the ones to go through with the interview it can be intimidating

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Simple and easy keep going to the store if you do not get an interview right away and they will push your application through. Made you role play to show how you would sell a particular service or item

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Victorville, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

After applying I was invited to participate in an online pre-recorded interview. after that intial step I had a face to face interview with the store manager, and then the district manager. Very innovative interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• What my level of technological knowledge was on a scale to 1 to 4   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Orland Park, IL).

Interview

It was straight forward they ask about your past job experiences and mainly custumer service they are more interested in aside from that just easy interview questions about my everyday life.

Anonymous Employee in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (South Gate, CA).

Interview

Application submitted online , called in front panel style interview in store. Lay back interview mainly want to know what you can bring to the table really nice vibe from co-workers just started and almost done with my training

Interview Questions

• What will you do when there is a long period of downtime (no customers at the store)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Employee referee so I got a call to come in for an interview without applying. Short interview maybe 10 min before being told I NEEDED a formal second with dm then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you were asked to so something you didn't agree with. How did you respond.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was actually the owner of the company. He was very down to earth and made the process easy and I was very comfortable. It also was a one on one interview. He spent time telling me about the company. He also expressed concern about being able to get to work because of the distance I live from his company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

The interview was very simple. I was interviewed by one man and one woman.
    They confirmed I was qualified; however, nearly their entire staff was male, and her boss had been pushing her to hire more women.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions. (I.E. Why do you want to work at Sprint?)   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview was really easy had a district manager ask me the basic interview questions. If you're a polished interview you will have no problem moving forward. One of the easiest ive ever had. I believe it truly depends on what kind of interviewer you get.

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Hicksville, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

A recruiter sent me an email letting me know that there would be a career fair. I went because it was my day off from the job that I had at the time. I had an one on one with the DM and one of the exes. I was hired in the spot, filled out paperwork and started working the next week. This company isn't relaiabe, we were switched around and different rules kept coming and going. I was transferred to a different store where I received a promotion to team lead and then less then a month later all of the stores got shut down.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to help a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, everybody gets paid the same