Sprint Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (South Gate, CA).

Interview

Application submitted online , called in front panel style interview in store. Lay back interview mainly want to know what you can bring to the table really nice vibe from co-workers just started and almost done with my training

Interview Questions

• What will you do when there is a long period of downtime (no customers at the store)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was actually the owner of the company. He was very down to earth and made the process easy and I was very comfortable. It also was a one on one interview. He spent time telling me about the company. He also expressed concern about being able to get to work because of the distance I live from his company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

The interview was very simple. I was interviewed by one man and one woman.
    They confirmed I was qualified; however, nearly their entire staff was male, and her boss had been pushing her to hire more women.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions. (I.E. Why do you want to work at Sprint?)   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview was really easy had a district manager ask me the basic interview questions. If you're a polished interview you will have no problem moving forward. One of the easiest ive ever had. I believe it truly depends on what kind of interviewer you get.

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Hicksville, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

A recruiter sent me an email letting me know that there would be a career fair. I went because it was my day off from the job that I had at the time. I had an one on one with the DM and one of the exes. I was hired in the spot, filled out paperwork and started working the next week. This company isn't relaiabe, we were switched around and different rules kept coming and going. I was transferred to a different store where I received a promotion to team lead and then less then a month later all of the stores got shut down.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to help a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, everybody gets paid the same

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in October 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume and was asked questions about experience by store manager and owner. They were impressed, but getting hired depends on how you present yourself as a person. Unless you're incapable of going through training, you'll be taught about the product.

Interview Questions

• Sales experience, and my familiarity with the technology.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Two on-site interviews with management

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

There is usually the store manager and district manager and they ask you the typical interview questions. During the group interview they ask the group all the same questions. They may also ask you to sell them a product, ex.. a phone, a headset, a speaker.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working in a commission heavy job field?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very simple and basic questions: "Tell me a little about yourself." "Why would you be a good fit for this position?"

Interview Questions

• "What do you hate most about your work environment?"   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Moreno Valley, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a bit lengthy. We have to go through 3 different interviews before they decide whether or not you're hured. The final interview is with the director of sales of the company.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer