Sprint Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.1

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Employee referee so I got a call to come in for an interview without applying. Short interview maybe 10 min before being told I NEEDED a formal second with dm then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you were asked to so something you didn't agree with. How did you respond.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Orland Park, IL).

Interview

It was straight forward they ask about your past job experiences and mainly custumer service they are more interested in aside from that just easy interview questions about my everyday life.

Anonymous Employee in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint (South Gate, CA).

Interview

Application submitted online , called in front panel style interview in store. Lay back interview mainly want to know what you can bring to the table really nice vibe from co-workers just started and almost done with my training

Interview Questions

• What will you do when there is a long period of downtime (no customers at the store)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Standard 1 phone interview with hiring manager, 3 in person interviews one with hiring manger and 2 interviews with management staff from other locations. It is important to be on time if not on time most managers will cancel and not reschedule.

Interview Questions

• They ask situational questions how would you sell this or overcome this objection. Show enthusiasm from sales, be consistently persistent in overcoming objections but remain calm, encouraging and amiable.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

There is usually the store manager and district manager and they ask you the typical interview questions. During the group interview they ask the group all the same questions. They may also ask you to sell them a product, ex.. a phone, a headset, a speaker.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working in a commission heavy job field?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in October 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume and was asked questions about experience by store manager and owner. They were impressed, but getting hired depends on how you present yourself as a person. Unless you're incapable of going through training, you'll be taught about the product.

Interview Questions

• Sales experience, and my familiarity with the technology.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was actually the owner of the company. He was very down to earth and made the process easy and I was very comfortable. It also was a one on one interview. He spent time telling me about the company. He also expressed concern about being able to get to work because of the distance I live from his company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

I went to a group interview in a large room with tables and two managers sitting at each. We were all led one by one to a free table. This set-up made it more nerve racking, but also gave each of us a chance to strain to hear what the questions were and prepare in advance.

Interview Questions

• Q: Previous Experience
      Q: Knowledge of technology
      Q: Experience with commission-based work   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encinitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Encinitas, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

You meet at the store and do the interview in a small office. It's really busy, so there'll be other workers around. When I took it, there was two managers in the office. One was conducting the interview while the other one wasn't really paying attention. It was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to sell phones?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Hicksville, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

A recruiter sent me an email letting me know that there would be a career fair. I went because it was my day off from the job that I had at the time. I had an one on one with the DM and one of the exes. I was hired in the spot, filled out paperwork and started working the next week. This company isn't relaiabe, we were switched around and different rules kept coming and going. I was transferred to a different store where I received a promotion to team lead and then less then a month later all of the stores got shut down.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to help a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, everybody gets paid the same