Sprint Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was not that long... they did cover a lot of information. The interviewer did seem a bit rushed, however. They were pleasant, but it seemed a bit formulaic and planned...

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Fast easy basic questions professional didnt take much time very simple questions friendly with the store manager sometimes the assistant manager will do the interview or a manager in training

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Got a call within a week and set an interview for the following week. Went in later in the evening and had a sit down with the manager. It was more a talk that formal interview. They asked a lot of questions to make sure sprint would be the right fit. Would you rather a bonus or a thanks from higher ups? Can you work any hours that they are open? Went over benefits and typically work stress load.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather a cash bonus or a high five from management?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very friendly, in depth questions, they seemed to really want me to have a good understanding of expectations, and on the other side as well. Did not really go into detail on the contract, etc. Could have used more info about the roles of the position as well to be helpful.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Interview

Internal Interview process goes smoothly as long as one has people pulling for you and positive support from management and peers. It has been too many years since the original interview for original hire from the outside -- so can't be of help there.

Interview Questions

• typical stuff -- for an internal move -- tell me about your success and why you want this new position.....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation it was a lateral move

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint in July 2009.

Interview

I posted my resume on a popular site. I was called for an interview. I went to the site and met with my prospective supervisor. The position was not what I was looking for. I would reccomend clarity throughout the process. I felt as if I had wasted my time because it was presented as a traditional position and ended up being a "on your own" sort of job.