Sprint Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

First there was a 30 min interview on the phone with the hiring manager that went great. I was then asked to travel to Dallas for a panel interview. The panel was made up of a Engineer, another Sales Manger and the hiring manager.
The interview became hostile when I was told that I did not prepare well for the interview because I didn't know the offerings of their competition. I responded that I was familiar with their offings but I didn't take the time to research their competition. I then was told "I guess you didn't come prepared". I was not thanked for traveling on my dime and I found that the interview was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why Sprint as apposed to the other larger carriers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

General Questions about customer interactions and retention, basic interview questions when applying for position in leadership. Be mindful of your answers especially when asked situation based questions or, what do you do in this situation. These answers basically decide if you will get the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Required industry knowledge and local business contacts to be considered, hiring manager used a SAR method for interview, explain a Situation, then explain your Action and follow-up with what was the Result

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sprint? and not Verizon and AT&T   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Santa Barbara, CA).

Interview

Two Interviews both in person. One with Store Manager and the other with District Manger. Mostly behavioral questions and scenario. What is your experience with sales. Bilingual is highly recommended for position and some sales experience is also recommended at last a year.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint in September 2013.

Interview

Very efficient and quick process. although it did seem apparent towards the end of the interview that the decision had been made prior to the interview. Sprint seems to interview multiple people for jobs that the hiring manager already has decided who they will hire. This is likely a process that HR compels.

Interview Questions

• How many people have you fired?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Seattle, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

Three interviews with various levels. First interview was with HR recruiter. Everyone was required to do one on one interviews, a panel interview and then an executive interview.

Interview Questions

• Fully review my background and qualifications. Share examples of sales success stories.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Positive,, but the management team was very consistent with experience and tenure and their current team as well.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Applied online through referral of former VP of West Region. First you must pass the qualification test, then they email you another personality test. About 3 days later I received a call from Sprint for an in-person interview. Interviewed with two SMs, 2 DM, and 1 Area Director. Got offered the position, accepted, and started work in less than 3 weeks (left notice with old job for 2 weeks)

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can perform at such a high level for a long period of time and how do you build your foundation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't like the salary, offered to decline. They reconsidered and called back 3 days later with offer bump of barely $1K. Found out that it was max value as all others who followed me were offered the same thing.