Sprint Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY).

Interview

They ask selling scenarios but it's simple , just pick something you know about that you would be able to talk about and sell and do it well . But it's pretty simple, anyone can answer these questions with ease

Interview Questions

• There we're really no difficult questions most of the tjmt we talked about family and sports and about being competitive   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in October 2016.

Interview

I sent my resume via Indeed. Manager contacted me to complete two assessments. Math/Verbal and DNA behavior assessment. A manager in corporate contacted me for a phone interview. Another interview followed a few days later via a video call app Zoom. After the two interviews with corporate an interview with the store manager was conducted. Both the manager and assistant manager were present. Later on the same day I had another phone interview with the manager of sales. Tough questions were asked throughout the entire process.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was simple. The first interview is with the store manager and if that goes well then you get interviewed by the DM. Questions are just about experience and if you're comfortable with selling.

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Downey, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online a week or two later I was called in for an interview with two store managers. The interview went well and immediately after leaving I was called to meet at the store I'd applied for and was hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone and in person interview. All questions were sales based and very straight forward. No surprises. It was conducted in the back room of the store with the manager I would be working directly under. I later had a second phone interview with the District Manager to reaffirm the store managers decision to hire me.

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Waterbury, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

Hiring process can be nerve wrecking but like in any sales job they're looking for motivated people looking to make the most money possible sprint is looking to rebuild their brand and need the best of the best

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

was interviewed three times. once, by store manager. second, by store manager and district manager. third, store manager and other district manager. process went very well and I believe I exceeded my expectations and that is why I am currently employed by Sprint through Grant Communications

Interview Questions

• How do you react under stress or alot of pressure   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview with store manager. Then the Second interview was with another manager from a different store and third interview with thedistrict manager. Overall it was a pretty straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest situation you faced with a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is not much negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint in September 2014.

Interview

applied online, got a call from a manager within an hour to interview that wed, she was so chill, i could tell she wanted me to get thet job, she passed me along to a panell interview the next week, i dont have sales expierience but i make up for it with my customer service skills, interview was average, but kinda difficult since i dont have no sales exp, also nervous, had to interview with 2 district managers and 1 store manager. after it was over they said i would hear back within 2 days, still have not heard aything, maybe they have been busy over the weekend.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Vancouver, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Sit in a room just like any other interview and get asked the same questions as any other sales position. You interview with the manager of the location you applied for and then the District manager if the manager likes you.

Interview Questions

• Made you do a mock sales pitch and the District Manager acted as the customer.   Answer Question