Sprint Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.6

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint in December 2017.

Interview

My first interview went well, upon arriving I was not greeted, only stared at by everyone (no, I had nothing on my face lol). I was the first to speak and when I introduced myself and said why I was there I was directed to have a seat, where I sat for 45 mins until I was finally called back to proceed with the interview, 2 hours and 45 mins later my interview was over. I was not upset about the interview or the waiting time, I understand stuff happens and sometimes thing just don't go how you planned. A few days later I received an email inviting me back for a second interview with the district manager, same thing happened upon the first interview. After arriving, saying my intentions I was directed once again to be seated. After 45 minutes of waiting again, I had time to realized just how rude and unprofessional the employees were. The interviews were not properly set up, making it a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly brief. He asked about my sales experience and sales related questions.
    He wanted to know about my strengths and weaknesses. How I would handle customers in certain situations.

Anonymous Employee in Brick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Brick, NJ).

Interview

Extensive questions on online application. Panel interview with a series of question asked back to back by each person. Situation questions, background questions, role play. Interview lasted about 45 minutes to an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Cleveland, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Nice. Pros
    Great money, good managers, very few belligerent customers, next to no mandatory overtime, work from home opportunities, good training, free work phone and friends and family discount.
    Cons
    Going through layoffs, poor upper management decisions and judgement, difficult to advance without college degree, not entry level position, little recognition outside of sales.

Anonymous Employee in Torrington, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Torrington, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

I came into the interview and the expectations of the job were thoroughly explained to me. After listening to the lengthy explanation of what the job would entail I was asked very simply if I would like to have the job. After saying yes I was told that I would receive a call within a weeks time. I did indeed get that call and I was asked to show up at a specific location for training.

Interview Questions

• How much money are you looking to make   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY).

Interview

They ask selling scenarios but it's simple , just pick something you know about that you would be able to talk about and sell and do it well . But it's pretty simple, anyone can answer these questions with ease

Interview Questions

• There we're really no difficult questions most of the tjmt we talked about family and sports and about being competitive   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in October 2016.

Interview

I sent my resume via Indeed. Manager contacted me to complete two assessments. Math/Verbal and DNA behavior assessment. A manager in corporate contacted me for a phone interview. Another interview followed a few days later via a video call app Zoom. After the two interviews with corporate an interview with the store manager was conducted. Both the manager and assistant manager were present. Later on the same day I had another phone interview with the manager of sales. Tough questions were asked throughout the entire process.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great! The district manager of Tampa was awesome. The only issue is when it can to my background check they didn't hire me because of a misdemeanor I had 5 yrs ago that I had used against me. I would never apply for a company that used something against me that I even showed I had documents in my defense. They're hireright company did not care nor even considered leverage. What a terrible background check company!

Interview Questions

• Describe how you could point out a way to sell this product and the benefits of what should be added?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It was bleak but decent and also boring and not challenging in an my way. Would like to never do it again in my life if possible because I felt like I lost multiple brain cells.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was simple. The first interview is with the store manager and if that goes well then you get interviewed by the DM. Questions are just about experience and if you're comfortable with selling.