Sprint Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.6

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly brief. He asked about my sales experience and sales related questions.
He wanted to know about my strengths and weaknesses. How I would handle customers in certain situations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Brick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Brick, NJ).

Interview

Extensive questions on online application. Panel interview with a series of question asked back to back by each person. Situation questions, background questions, role play. Interview lasted about 45 minutes to an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Cleveland, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Nice. Pros
    Great money, good managers, very few belligerent customers, next to no mandatory overtime, work from home opportunities, good training, free work phone and friends and family discount.
    Cons
    Going through layoffs, poor upper management decisions and judgement, difficult to advance without college degree, not entry level position, little recognition outside of sales.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY).

Interview

They ask selling scenarios but it's simple , just pick something you know about that you would be able to talk about and sell and do it well . But it's pretty simple, anyone can answer these questions with ease

Interview Questions

• There we're really no difficult questions most of the tjmt we talked about family and sports and about being competitive   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in October 2016.

Interview

I sent my resume via Indeed. Manager contacted me to complete two assessments. Math/Verbal and DNA behavior assessment. A manager in corporate contacted me for a phone interview. Another interview followed a few days later via a video call app Zoom. After the two interviews with corporate an interview with the store manager was conducted. Both the manager and assistant manager were present. Later on the same day I had another phone interview with the manager of sales. Tough questions were asked throughout the entire process.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great! The district manager of Tampa was awesome. The only issue is when it can to my background check they didn't hire me because of a misdemeanor I had 5 yrs ago that I had used against me. I would never apply for a company that used something against me that I even showed I had documents in my defense. They're hireright company did not care nor even considered leverage. What a terrible background check company!

Interview Questions

• Describe how you could point out a way to sell this product and the benefits of what should be added?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was simple. The first interview is with the store manager and if that goes well then you get interviewed by the DM. Questions are just about experience and if you're comfortable with selling.

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Downey, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online a week or two later I was called in for an interview with two store managers. The interview went well and immediately after leaving I was called to meet at the store I'd applied for and was hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone and in person interview. All questions were sales based and very straight forward. No surprises. It was conducted in the back room of the store with the manager I would be working directly under. I later had a second phone interview with the District Manager to reaffirm the store managers decision to hire me.

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Waterbury, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

Hiring process can be nerve wrecking but like in any sales job they're looking for motivated people looking to make the most money possible sprint is looking to rebuild their brand and need the best of the best