Sprint Sprint Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 3, 2017

2.5

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in La Grange, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (La Grange, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I dropped off my resume on a Monday and got a call for a interview the next day. Did the interview with the manager the next Tuesday. Then got a interview with the district manager the next Tuesday, he hired me on the spot and started the paper work right there. I should be starting next Monday.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you wish you should've done at your previous jobs   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Interview

easy, two step process. hiring took a while though. I would recommend preparing previous work scenarios because they do ask for a lot of scenarios. Overall good interview they are very friendly and understanding. They contact you immediatley to inform opyou of acceptance or decline.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time that you encountered a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Lake Charles, LA) in July 2016.

Interview

Fairly laid back, allowed me to take the floor and basically explain my traits and how I could be a perfect fit for the company. Kept it simple and friendly, no off the wall questions or scenarios that didn't relate to sales or the industry

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can handle this type of position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Fall River, MA).

Interview

I went for interview everything went well until the background I told him I had two misdemeanors he said it shouldn't be a problem but no 1 had gotten back to me

Interview Questions

• Can I work with sprint with two misdemeanors assault and larceny   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Really smooth. It helps to have a really positive salesmanship attitude. Sell yourself. My interview took up about 45 minutes. Not because of their questions but because i was making conversation. Create laughs make them want to hire you that minute. The Manager literally called her recruiter on the spot to cancel all other applications I've submitted to other sprint locations. within THE HOUR i had an offer :$14 the hour.

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to work at sprint?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Dallas, TX).

Interview

You have to go through 3 sprint managers and then following the interview with the DM, its really not that hard if your a people person but it all depends on your personality if you get the job or not, because the moment you pass the questionnaire theyll start calling you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Got there 15 min early made me wait 30 min. To see the manager and when I did see him he only asked me like 4 Questions he seemed so unprepared

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Manager asked very general questions, about previous experience and what and how I would handle previous situations and future possible situations that could come up. He was very nice and easy to interview with

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Bronx, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. Walked in and spoke with a manager. Filled a application. He asked a few questions like why should we hire you? Do you have any sales experience?And after I got called back the next day for training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Concord, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a store in a store interview. Very informal. Interviewer didn't even take me to the back/office, interviewed me on the spot amongst the cellphones etc. Even during the interview itself, stopped me and catered to the customers. Came back into the interview, stopped me again when customers came int, and so forth. Then, interviewee answered his phone (stated it was an important call), took it outside, then came back in and told me if he could just do a phone interview with me instead. Left, and never got a call. Didn't bother calling back to follow up. Very unprofessional company.