Sprint Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Great Interview Process, manager extremely patient and understands. However the starting salary Judd not need my financial needs. Benefits start in 90 days, did not work for me either.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Bedford, MA).

Interview

First a recruiter called, then a standard face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. The background check with very thorough and lengthy. They verify ever single thing you put on your resume, so if you worked for a company that has since gone out of business, that's a problem. After the background check there is a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions that start with "Tell me about a time when you..."   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Interview

tell me about a time.....its your typical interview process for a entry level call center job. Good luck finding growth potential. get in the door and you will find some very dedicated supervisors, and also not so dedicated. it's a game of self interest. Good luck.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

just fill seats- was HR way to look at it- no consistency in offer letters- you should really negotiate the pay especially if you are not getting a fair offer-

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager - decision that affected the business in a negative manner   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Candidates are selected based on experience and knowledge. Questions in the interview are behavioral based and need to be answered in the SAR format (situation, action, result). The hiring process can be lengthy due to all the applicants.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2012.

Interview

applied via internal post and was scheduled for first interview. First interview was with a Manager then wait to see if get recommendation for second interview. Once got second interview met with HR manager. If get recommended for final interview that is with site director

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview was from within the company and was a panel interview. Several interviews took place.

Negotiation

Easy, because it was within the company.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, manager was very nice and professional.