Sprint Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Team Leader Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

At Sprint, every interview is exactly the same. SAR - Situation Action Result. The question will start out "Tell me about a time...." Everyone interviewed will have the EXACT same questions. When you look on Glassdoor or Linkedin for interview tips, basically anything about supervisors or escalations will be perfect.

Interview Questions

• None really. How do you motivate people; how do you appease a customer that wants something they can't have; How are you organized.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate but didn't go anywhere. Maybe if you have a good amount of experience it will help that part.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Every question is SAR based. Situation-Action-Result. They start with "Tell me about a time..." This is every interview at Sprint also. 90% of the questions you will not be thrown by. It is everything you expect in an interview for a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't agree with a decision made for your group and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.