Sprint Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Technical Consultant Interview Questions

2.3

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cooper City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Cooper City, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and a week later I visited the store asking about the position and they said they needed a tech right away and just gave me my first interview asking me about why im interested in Sprint. 2 days later, hiring manager was 1 hour late while I came 30 minutes early. I had all the skills but the scheduling was an issue despite the fact it was a part-time position. I was willing to work Thurs - Mon but they wanted me borderline full time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Marietta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was recommended by a friend to his boss. I was later reached out to see if I was interested and to schedule an interview. Interview is very behavioral focused as they are trying to make sure you'd fit a customer service role. Then you have to pass a drug test and a background check.

Interview Questions

• How would you interact with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Since I became friends with the assistant manager through having to go to the Sprint store semi-often, his recommendation really helped speed the process along. They asked me to submit my resume, and I had a lax interview. After a few days, they called and said that I could take the job part time.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Phone Interview and lasted for an hour. Technical questions related to software development. Oracle Database, PL SQL, cursors, Debugging, no. of lines of code etc. Packages, stored procedures, dynamic sql

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Received call one day after applying for job online. I interviewed a few days later and then was scheduled for second interview with another manager and received call later that day with offer for job. Start day was a couple of weeks later while drug and background test were processed.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember the questions, but there were a lot of situational ones such as: Tell me about a time...   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Gaithersburg, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Whole thing took 20 mins, asked me when i would be able to start and told me he would be giving me a call back. Got an email 2 days later saying i got the job and that they were going to do a background check on me and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Went very well.

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Saginaw, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

When I first started it was at a temp agency and when my assignment was up they decided to keep me so I didn't have a traditional interview process ... Now everything is done electronically and if the manager like your resume and you pass the assessment test that will get you an interview then for they approve of you then there is a second interview with upper corporate managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offers are pretty firm

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Abilene, TX).

Interview

Long and hard. I had 4 interviews total. 1 with the manager 1 with the assistant store manager 1 group interview and 1 conference call (in store) interview. I felt it was a little excessive but I got the job so who cares.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience that may pertain to the job you applied for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Union, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Moved from Florida to New Jersey, normal process is 3 interviews but since I was still in Florida at the time my hiring manager performed an over the phone interview. Within 3 days of my arrival I had an in person Meet & Greet. Second interview was with another store manager at a different location and third was with the District Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

After applying I did an phone interview first. The second one was with the Store manager and the last one was with the District manager. Over all it took about 2 weeks.