Sprint Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied and received a phone call telling me to take the assessment, over 2 weeks went by and I decided to walk in on an Open House Wednesday. They matched up my application and assessment and I was able to interview right then.

Interview Questions

• If you came in to work and your computer wouldn't turn on what is the first thing you would do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered the previously discussed max and I accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

I was tested and then interviewed. They didn't ask any out of the ordinary questions. Just a basic interview. Other than they asked about my experience in Technical support, which was none. We were just in a generic room for the interview. I found out after I got hired the person that did my interview was actually a Supervisor there. And they quite often pull different team leads to conduct interviews.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about possibly working holidays and nights.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very simple. I accepted the offer and started 2 weeks after the call.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2016.

Interview

The whole process took less than 3 days. Applied online took the assessment online. Called in for face to face interview and was offered a job. Went for the the urine test the same day

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2012.

Interview

I was located out of state, so I had a phone interview. Other staff have mentioned that they went ahead and had an in office interview with a group panel lined up each asking different scopes of questions

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

To begin, you can either walk-in every Wednesday to apply, take tests, and sit for an interview, or you can apply online, and do everything from home. I applied online to the job opening. After applying, I received an email the following day, inviting me to take a test. Three days after I took the test, I was invited to interview the following week. The same day of the interview, I was sent information on beginning a background check and taking a drug test. After that, I started the following week.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

I felt that it was relaxing. The person that interviewed me was very relaxed and it made me feel relaxed. While he still asked all the important questions about my experience and my expectations, he was also establishing a relationship, which is important in the role I was interviewing for.

Negotiation

I was offered a position as an advanced technical support specialist, but I interviewed for a technical support specialist. There was not much of a negotiation when they offered me more than I originally expected.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Apply online via sprint.com, you are then contacted via email to be scheduled for a written/computer test. Once you have completed the test and depending on results your will be then scheduled for face-to-face interview. Interview consists of technical questions regarding PC, tablets, and cell phones. Then you are required to provided examples of when you have had to work with a difficult customer. Other questions consist of any previous experience dealing with co-workers and in a call center environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Starting pay was more than what I was expecting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview went okay, but when I asked a question about how performance was measured, the interviewer gave four measurements of how success was measured, I began to get concerned if this company was all about metrics and not about customer service. I had not worked in a call center ,but I felt I could do it since I learned basic no no's about customer service in the field you did not do in the call center. If you can handle customers, go for it. I'm not convinced Sprint has your back in the event you deal with an angry customer and you try your best to resolve the situation for them if they wish to speak with a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2012.

Interview

It's just a phone interview and if you do well on that you get a 1:1 and if you succeed there you go pee in a cup.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint in February 2011.

Interview

Was called Friday and came in Monday and met with initial interviewer (1:1). I was asked about previous call center history, handling irate callers and comfort with diversity questions. I was called back that afternoon for 2nd interview with manager. Office was very relaxed; manager who interviewed me was in jeans. Similar questions about call center history ... especially focused on service skills. Tech background was nice, but larger focus was on the stuff that's harder to teach.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave what I would like to make; they made a offer close and I took the offer..