Sprint Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.7

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Consultant (Sprint) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Arlington, VA).

Interview

The whole interview process was conducted in two steps. The 1st step was an interview with the lead Tech Consultant, this took about 20 minutes. He asked questions regarding my background, and how i would handle myself in certain situations. Should've been less than a week process, but they "lost my number". I called the store back regarding the job and they were ready to move to the 2nd step, interviewing with the manager.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were time to handle multiple tasks at one time? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA).

Interview

Casual and non-threatening. They were looking for someone who had the right temperament. Keep in mind, it was 18 years ago. The organization was seeking a Manager to run a highly specialized program that sought to interview, hire, train and place graduates of the program, throughout the IT organization. More specifically, my staff hired mostly Electrical Engineers and Computer Science graduates; and after a rigorous 10 weeks of training, they were placed in selected engineering roles throughout the organization.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Gaithersburg, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Whole thing took 20 mins, asked me when i would be able to start and told me he would be giving me a call back. Got an email 2 days later saying i got the job and that they were going to do a background check on me and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Went very well.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone and in person interview. All questions were sales based and very straight forward. No surprises. It was conducted in the back room of the store with the manager I would be working directly under. I later had a second phone interview with the District Manager to reaffirm the store managers decision to hire me.

B2B Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

Short phone interview, then an in-person interview with the hiring managers, and then a final interview with the regional manager. Whole process lasted ut 3 weeks. It started in March and went into April which made it a little nerve racking with the end of school approaching. Pretty typical interview process.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? How do you deal with rejection? How do you feel about making cold calls?   Answer Question

Intern III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Fairfax, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy. The questions were technical and overall general experience questions. It is important to know the basics to apply for any engineering level jobs. The questions are not only technical, but can also test your aptitude.

RF Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume online on the Sprint career site. Within 3 days , I received an email from the RF Planning Manager asking me for a suitable time to arrange a phone interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy and smooth with basic questions all around. Νο major suprises really as people were friendly and asked questions on backeound experience and expectations. Hope i had more interviews like this!

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Alexandria, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

Great interview. Went smoothly, the hiring manager knew exactly what she was doing. Gave me insight on the company and all the changes going on within the corporate level. Explained the improvement and changes being made to in store behaviors that affect sales and reflect the new direction sprint is going.

Interview Questions

• Would can you do in order to maximize a users expirence when they want to stay within budget?   1 Answer

Telecom Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Reston, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

first a phone interview. followed by onsite interview. interview was very straightforward both on phone and on-site. They asked everything from what was written in my resume. Moderate level interview