Sprouts Farmers Market Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

2.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Meet with Talent Specialist and then with Regional Mgr and 1/2 department managers at Region level (deli/meat/produce/etc); the interview was 1/1 with Talent and a panel with Operations. The interviews with Talent start with initial phone screen, then live in-store with Talent and Ops personnel.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with running a store, a deli op, a meat op and most importantly a produce op   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

A series of questions, usually 2 interviews. The first is by the department head then the second with the store manager. Easy questions. Then a drug test, what for an email to finish the process

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 3 years   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I applied for cashier, only had deli available. Interviewer was great, deli manager was very knowledgeable and patient with my questions, that was my first time working in the deli department , normally worked up front.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience and was I willing to learn something new   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company wanted to start me out at a lower rate, she made sure that I received a pay that represented my years of experience. I got the pay that she put in for me. It was nice to have someone go the extra mile for me.

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone call from the Produce Manager around two weeks later. He told me he recently had two people quit and based on my experience, I pretty much had the job already. I had a sit down interview with the Produce Manager at the store a few days later. It was very informal, we talked about the produce industry in general. Then I had a bunch of forms to fill out at the store and online. The drug test was also done in-store via some saliva test.

Interview Questions

• I already had experience in produce. I was asked a little about my previous employer, and about myself. (My hobbies, interests, etc.) I didn't get any of those "Describe a time when you had a difficult customer" questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't told what my starting pay was going to be until the last step of the process, days after the interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Easy typical interview. Asked what my ex employer thought my strengths and weaknesses were....very personable boss. Flexible hours offered and laid back esque. Im really excited to be a part of this team of people! Hopefully it will be just as rewarding as I predict that it will be.

Negotiation

N/a

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with 2 different people. The building was gorgeous and the people were extremely professional. I received great communication throughout the process. The offer letter was sent to me within a week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to name 3 faults that I have and know I need to fix. This was something that was hard for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received an offer letter. The letter was followed up by a phone call. I reviewed the information and accepted the offer. They were very excited.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy going. I had a previous Manager from another company hire me. He just wanted to see my performance again. Interview was very easy. Just trying to meet the 30 minimum words

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

I did a phone interview to start it off, then met with the regional manager for an interview. I was offered the job after the second interview

Interview Questions

• What are my weakness and what I thought I needed to do to work on them to get better   Answer Question

Vitamin Department Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

The called for an interview and asked some questions like tell me about yourself, how many store location they have and what do you see yourself in 5 years. They also provide a detail information of the position and the process of how you will get contact after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult but better do some research of the company before you go for an interview so you can answer all the general question   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2008.

Interview

Fair questions related to product knowledge,math skills.

Interview Questions

• What is the part about your last job you disliked the most?   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation about a disgruntled customer and what was the outcome?   Answer Question