Square Up Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Square Up Media

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Square Up Media.

Interview

Assessment centre with very laidback fun atmosphere.
    Around 20 candidates and tasks weren't too intimidating or difficult.
    The 2 main men at Square Up were very approachable and were genuinely interested in everything everyone wanted to say about themselves.
    An exciting place with a great sounding role.

Interview Questions

• Here's 5 minutes to interview another applicant, then we want to hear you sell them to us in a 1 minute presentation.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Square Up Media.

Interview

The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes and the interviewer was pleasant and friendly to talk with.

The interviewer seemed very responsive to a confident approach and I would recommend researching the company thoroughly so that you can ask questions. There are rate cards on their website that are good to have a look at.

The office environment seemed young and fun but not as professional as I was looking for.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clapham, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Square Up Media (Clapham, London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied directly with CV and cover letter, was asked in to meet one of the directors, very enjoyable interview although interview clearly was quite unorganised and appeared to not be ready when I arrived. I was welcome back a week later for a final stage interview with two younger sales team members which went well although at the end they asked me to do a sales pitch which I hadn't been told about.

I waited and waited for a call/email to let me know the outcome and still received nothing so eventually I emailed in which i received a very bland/robotic reply saying i was unsuccessful. I asked for feedback but no reply - very unprofessional

Office seemed cool and fun but very unorganised and quite cramped, very cool company but couldn't believe how unprofessional they were about the interview process.

Interview Questions

• why would you want to work here?
      Why do you want to go into sales?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Square Up Media (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was a phone screening, followed by an invite to the office to meet the head of sales and the senior sales exec for a brief chat - was offered job on the spot after review of key skills and competencies. Got to ask in depth about working practices and compensation structures.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to specify a fair starting salary.