St. Anthony's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Anthony's Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Hospital.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed and heard back 2 weeks later. I was preinterviewed by a recruiter and the questions were straightforward. It was about my experience, nursing education, etc.

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Submitted application Sunday night, contacted by secretary of DON on Monday. An interview scheduled for later in week. Contacted the day after interview to set up phone interview on the following Monday.

Negotiation

No negotiation - standard starting RN rate. I put a lower amount on my application and was still offered standard starting pay.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Hospital (Denver, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed. They need more staff. Awesome manager at the time. I was interviewed by two floors and they called me as soon as I got home to give me an offer. I should have asked for more money at the time because of this. If you don't have any experience put in clinicals as if they were employers to get through the computer screening process. The floors are desperate to hire more people but the canidates have to go through a recruiter first and They will only call you if you meet the written requirements. They hire on a rolling basis so you may not hear from the recruiter for a while depending on when you apply. First an email is received then a scheduled phone interview to talk about qualifications then an interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you reacted well in a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Hospital (Lakewood, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

Very straightforward. I interviewed with the manager and 2 peers. They asked behavioral questions, no clinical questions. They were friendly and valued my previous experience. They had enough of a need for nurses that I could start directly on days.

Interview Questions

• name a time you had to deal with a difference of opinion with a doctor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Nutrition Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gig Harbor, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Hospital (Gig Harbor, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

First you will individually interview with an upper management person and then you come back for a team interview where they take about 6 people from the department you are going to work in to ask you questions about everything. They want to make sure they are a good fit for you too. You will also be drug tested and they test for nicotine too now.

Interview Questions

• How do your own core values correlate with Franciscans values?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable, however, I interviewed for an on-call position and they offered my a full-time permanent position instead.

Staffer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Hospital in July 2010.

Interview

Long time ago, don't remember much.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't have enough people to fill the requirements?   1 Answer