St. Anthony's Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Anthony's Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.6

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center.

Interview

the interview prosess was quick easy fast, they need people, training takes 3 days, you follow someone for about a week or 2 and then your on your own, good luck hope you make it, sink or swim,

Interview Questions

• same old stuff you have always heard,   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Received a call to schedule an interview a few days after I applied. All in the same day, I interviewed with HR, the head of the acute rehab floor, and the OT therapy manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about at time when you made a change in a process or procedure.   Answer Question

Behavioral Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and they asked basic questions. Not anything out of the ordinary, except for the length because it was extremely short. Didn't even give time to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What would your supervisor say are areas for improvement?   Answer Question

PT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center.

Interview

The interview was very quick. From the time I applied to the time I was seen face to face was only 3 days! They were very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable through out the process.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Applied online, interviewed a week later, heard back two weeks later. Interviewer was 20 minutes late. Otherwise, it was typical interview done by someone who was never trained to give interviews.

Saint Anthony Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

Standard questions: what is your biggest weakness, where do you want to be in 5 years, why do you want to work here, what is your best quality. Did not seem interested in my experience or education. It was a cookie cutter interview performed by a junior HR person.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Within couple days received phone call requesting an interview. There were 2 parts once at the hospital. An initial HR person, then member of coding team. Very cut and dried, disinterested HR person. The coding person also seemed to be going through the motions. I received notice that I did not get the job through email from them.

Interview Questions

• If you worked here, how would you feel about group review of your coding work?   Answer Question

Floor RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Submit application online, had 1:1 interview with HR staff, then was sent to meet with floor manager that day for interview, was asked same questions as the person in HR & then had peer interview with 4 nurses working on the floor that day, this was a very candid interview and then each nurse filled out an evaluation that was then turned into the manager; I was offered the position that day.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were same as questions asked from online application   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Contacted by the hiring manager directly. First interview was a 10 min quick get to know you. Panel interview a few days later. Second panel interview a week later. HR interview scheduled for the next day. Got word in that AM they offered the position to an internal candidate and I was no longer in the running for the position so the HR interview was canceled.

Everyone was very nice and professional. I think it would have been a good fit.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was okay. They are kind of cold and a little unfriendly there. I was asked questions that did not make since. And when it was over I was walked to the back door and told to go I could go over to the hospital for the rest of the interview or I could go home. I felt so mistreated.
    When I came back for the "Pre-Placement Test", I was put through a very difficult testing. They put me on a treadmill and made me run on it, Lay on the table and push with my legs and hips, Made me pick up 50lbs of linen . I was exhausted and they ran my blood pressure up so high I had to go to the ER.
    And they were very nasty over there as well. I would like for someone to look into the pre-placement testing , there is something very wrong with the way they test people. This is abuse !!!

Interview Questions

• What would people say about me? and what have I done with myself?   1 Answer