St. Cloud State University Interview Questions in Saint Cloud, MN | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.0

Programing and Outreach Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Cloud State University (Saint Cloud, MN).

Interview

Sent in my resume via email. Was aked to come in for interview. Went in and sat with the three higher ups and a graduate assistant. Told them about my passion to work there and on the issues they dealt with and they loved to hear that. They were fairly relaxed but also professional. Told me it was a casual atmosphere so I wouldn't have to worry about buying a new wardrobe of professional clothing. Explained what they did and each took turn asking questions.

Building Manager of Atwood Memorial Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. Cloud State University (Saint Cloud, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Online or in person application. First round is a panel interview with current Building Managers and the Assistant Director of Atwood Memorial Center, where they ask you about direct work tasks and activities, and how you would handle certain situations. Second round is an interview with both the Assistant Director and Director of Atwood Memorial Center, where they ask you more personality based questions and your knowledge of Atwood Memorial Center.

Interview Questions

• What is your background with working with and/or for a diverse community?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Cloud State University (Saint Cloud, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was very casual. Mostly wanted to see if I knew what I was talking about and had any familiarity with the requirements. A lot of the marketing is Social Media and Events.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Cloud State University (Saint Cloud, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied for the Job. Few days later, the supervisors called me to scheduled an interview, which I did. The interview was 30 minutes long. After, three days, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult questions because I am familiar with the field.   Answer Question

Adjunct Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Cloud State University (Saint Cloud, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and somewhat non existent. Shawn, the assistant director to the multicultural student services department on campus, selects high performing students to work in the center and encourage the academic focus that is expected within the center. In addition, Shawn asks that for classes having done well in, an individual tutors for that course.

Interview Questions

• How will you hold your peers accountable?   1 Answer