St. Coletta of Wisconsin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Coletta of Wisconsin

DSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Coletta of Wisconsin (Rolling Meadows, IL).

Interview

1. Application submission.
    2. Call and pre-screen from HR: gave general overview of company
    3. Interview and pre-employment testing (reading comprehension)
    4. On site tour/interview with supervisor
    5. Phone offer: detailed overview of training process and requirements.

Interview Questions

• Examples of strengths and growth opportunities.
      Specific situation that was difficult and how you resolved.
      Crisis example was given and resolution was asked.
      Experience with DD population.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Coletta of Wisconsin (Jefferson, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

You apply online They call you to set up an in person interview and let you know about the jobs they have available. Then come in for a face to face interview. Next came a tour of where you would be working. Then they called to say you got the job and go over the details.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

DSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. Coletta of Wisconsin (Jefferson, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

They asked just basic questions. It was very easy and comfortable. They were quick to reply with a job offer. The offer was fair and higher then other companies in the business. The accepted the trainings from other companies. Their values as a company are their main priority. Very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation if a client was attacking you?   Answer Question

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Coletta of Wisconsin (Rolling Meadows, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

HR called to screen me, and offered me to interview. I met with the Residential Coordinator, and the interview took over an hour. It was very friendly, and I did not feel intimidated or like I was being judged. Another "interview" took place at the site I would be working, and was asked if there was something I was interested in pursuing. I can't remember if I was offered the job on the spot, or HR called me later to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions regarding times you've had to solve this or that problem, or when you had to use a particular skill. Come prepared with examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, though I wish I had. Wage was $10.50/hr.