St. Dominic's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at St. Dominic's

2.7

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in June 2015.

Interview

My interview was a little over an hour long. First I talked to an HR Recruiter and she was very friendly. She asked basic interview questions like, "Why did you pick St. Dominic?" and "What qualities do you have that will help you succeed in this job?" I then spoke with physical therapy management. They asked me several questions, one being about my previous experience, but mainly described hospital policies, hours, parking, etc. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and well spoken.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick St. Dominic?
      What qualities do you have that will help you succeed in this job?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and HR called within a month for an interview. Interviewed the next week with HR and then the rehab team, found out within a week that I was hired. I had a good experience!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time recently at your job when you went above & beyond to meet a patient's/your facility's needs   Answer Question

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate but unable to get more.

Lab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in March 2017.

Interview

Interested first over the phone with HR. Then a phone interview with a supervisor. Then a physical face to face interview with the supervisor. A tour of the lab facility and I got to meet with the lab manager. It was about a month before I started this process from submitted application to the phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishments, what area do you like the most, what machinery are you familiar with, why do you want to work here, name your strengthsite and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in July 2015.

Interview

It was very through and detailed. The interview process did not take long at all. I was told HR would get back with and what to expect when they called. HR called and offered me the job. The next day HR requested 4 reference. The overall outcome of the interview was good. The interview went well the supervisor did not make me feel nervous and thoroughly explained the details of the job and what was expected of me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I would have any problems working every other weekend from 1pm until 10:30pm?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiated at all. The pay was what I expected and more.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in September 2017.

Interview

Straightforward! Took about 15 min. Interviewed with two people. Friendly. Interviewed over phone first with hr. If you pass that step they forward app to manager. Next call was from manager for interview. After interview hr reached out and offered job.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Dominic's.

Interview

The interview process was conducted easily, professionally, and all involved were cordial and willing to work with me. Getting back in touch with the human resources department was easy and convenient.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in June 2014.

Interview

Applying for a position at St. Dominic was a smooth and efficient process. After applying for the position the human resource department called and scheduled an appointment for an interview. The interviews were in two seperate locations and they were easy to find locations. The interview with the Human Resource Manager was encouraging and thorough in understanding the entire process. I was given the ability to ask questions and I was pleased and satisfied with the answers recieved. The interview with the social services supervisor was very helpful. Having the opportunity to tour the facility help ease the anxiety level.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was related to, "How would I establish my creditability among my colleagues."   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in May 2017.

Interview

After passing the human resource phase you get to interview with the nurse managers. The nurse managers can not offer you the job but some will let you know you are welcomed to work for them.

Interview Questions

• they asked about skill level and experience   1 Answer

Case Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Bronx, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview and afterwards was told that I got the job and proceeded to the hiring process. I filled out paperwork with Hr and submitted to all the screenings needed including medical and fingerprinting. The reference check and started within 3 to 4 week of the interview date.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage working with a parent with mental illness?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Madison, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and then a panel interview. The interview itself was pretty straight forward and the questions focused on skills related to the job. The interview panel made me feel comfortable and the entire process was efficient.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What would make you different than other candidates we are interviewing.   Answer Question