St. Dominic's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at St. Dominic's

2.7

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in October 2018.

Interview

Very professional interview. Manager greeted me told me about the job and introduced me to the other workers. The interview took about 35 to 40 mins in all. She said hr will get back to me in a week. It has been longer and haven't heard anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Whats your strong and weak points.   Answer Question

Emergency Room Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was brief and easy because I’ve worked in a hospital before. Actually I was transferring from another department so that made it a little better because they seen my hard work and dedication to the other department.

Gift Shop Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in January 2018.

Interview

It was smooth but she was asking me questions over in over trying to to confuse me and most of the interview quetsions had anything to do with what I was applying for I was applying for a customer service role not a RN OR LPN ROLE I should've intervierwed her back but she gave me no chance to do that need to be replace in HR she already kbow who she wanted to hire just tried to play it smoothly like she didn't I was answering my questions I asumsed to good to the point she asked was I reading off a paper If I was in your face you would've known I never had a phone inteview before but thany you Yvette poor inteview you need to be trained right in pick wisely in not by choice cause who you pick might not even stay pass a week,

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in November 2017.

Interview

It was laid back and personable. It felt more conversational than strict questions and answers only. My interviewer was not only learning about my skills and certifications, but the kind of person I was and my personality.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in September 2017.

Interview

Straightforward! Took about 15 min. Interviewed with two people. Friendly. Interviewed over phone first with hr. If you pass that step they forward app to manager. Next call was from manager for interview. After interview hr reached out and offered job.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in May 2017.

Interview

After passing the human resource phase you get to interview with the nurse managers. The nurse managers can not offer you the job but some will let you know you are welcomed to work for them.

Interview Questions

• they asked about skill level and experience   1 Answer

Lab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in March 2017.

Interview

Interested first over the phone with HR. Then a phone interview with a supervisor. Then a physical face to face interview with the supervisor. A tour of the lab facility and I got to meet with the lab manager. It was about a month before I started this process from submitted application to the phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishments, what area do you like the most, what machinery are you familiar with, why do you want to work here, name your strengthsite and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS).

Interview

Interview was easy and simple I was offer the job the same day. Orientation was the next week 8-3 or 8-4 for two days then had on the Job training for a week

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job experience   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jack, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jack, MS) in November 2015.

Interview

love human resources Ms. veronica she is so nice. I have a another interview Wednesday, can't wait !. It was an overall easy going interview . I'm currently waiting on my next interview I going to nail, I absolutely love the healthcare field

Interview Questions

• tell me more about your experience? what happened at your last job?   1 Answer

ER Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Dominic's (Jackson, MS) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview lasted about an hour and was very thorough in my opinion. The questions were not hard, and the interviewer was personable and easy to talk to. Overall good process.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this job.   1 Answer