St Francis Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St Francis Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at St Francis Hospital

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital in April 2019.

Interview

I first applied online on their website for the position (included cover letter, resume, and references). Following my submission, I was contacted for a phone interview. Correspondence occurred both via phone and e-mail.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Tulsa, OK) in December 2017.

Interview

After applying online I did a phone interview ,after which I was called for an in person interview. It was a easy process to apply and interview. Unfortunately I was not selected for the position.

Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

No interview needed. I applied for privileges to the hospital by contacting medical staff office and request an application for privileges and submitted a resume and references. Also accepted transfer of privileges from another hospital.

X-ray Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Santa Barbara, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Good experience for entry level opening. Job was 20 hours per week. I was a student intern at the hospital so they new what they were getting. I graduated top of my class.

PBX Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Memphis, TN) in January 2019.

Interview

It was brief and wonderful interview. She was very informant and very pleasant.She was very concise and clear. She explained everything to me very well.I really did appreciate the opportunity to be given an interview.

Interview Questions

• How much experience did I have   1 Answer

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (New York, NY).

Interview

Before the interview, you have to get references from previous supervisors. I first went on a interview with the nurse recruitment office. It was a regular simple interview and then I went on an interview with a RN and a manager in the nursing department. The second interview was very intense!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about St. Francis Hospital and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Are you a flexible employee and how do you feel about getting coverage for your own shifts?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Tulsa, OK) in May 2008.

Interview

Came in and met with manager, she asked a few questions and then sent me to HR to finish filling out paper work and that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work in pediatric oncolgy.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roslyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Roslyn, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

THE person interviewing me was late claimed she was in an emergency meanwhile she came into the room smelling like a pack of cigarettes there was the manager the educator and a staff nurse it was disorganized and un professional i wanted to vomit from the smell of cigarettes and her phone rand in the office and she took the call and it was a personal call really how rude

Interview Questions

• asked me about my experience   1 Answer

Clinical Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Trenton, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Very fast response to application, HR representative very engaging and professional. You leave with a sense of hope, but the follow up was lacking. As the candidate not selected it would be kind,courteous and professional to receive a rejection letter in lieu of time passing relaying the obvious. Because of this I would not recommend this facility to anyone else nor will I apply again.

Interview Questions

• How tall are you? Was unexpected but of course not difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Charleston, WV) in July 2011.

Interview

the interview went great I went in being me they fell in love with me not only bcuz I have a great personality but because I proved it at well.we interview did labs tooks a drug test did a baclground check took a tour of the building met the drs and some of the staff