St Francis Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at St Francis Hospital

2.4

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Wilmington, DE) in June 2015.

Interview

HR emailed and called to set up interview. Interview process was easy. Interviewed with two people. They went over what they expect of you and where the company is planning to go in the future.

Room Service Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (New York, NY).

Interview

They asked about my experience and why I wanted to work with Room Service. I do not remember them really asking any tough questions. The interviewer was very friendly.

Hematologist Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Columbus, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

Why do you want to become a team member at St. Francis Hospital?

What qualities could you bring to St. Francis to help us better live out our mission?

Give an example from your last employment of how you delivered high quality services by incorporating your personal values into your job?

Interview Questions

• Give an example from your last employment of how you delivered high quality services by incorporating   Answer Question

Clinical Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital.

Interview

There were two interviews, one with HR, and one with the floor manager. You met with HR first and they ask a series of questions they ask in any interview. I believe if HR likes you, they set up a second interview with the Floor/Unit manager that has the opening.

Interview Questions

• They ask the normal questions, what are your strengths or weaknesses. Give an example of a time you went above what was asked of you. Give me an example of a time you had conflict and how did you resolve that conflict   Answer Question

Multi Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Columbus, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online got a call three weeks later for an interview. I had one interview with two employees both asking questions. It was not harsh just important to be honest and sell yourself! I received a call less than a week later with an offer which I accepted. The next step is HR for paperwork and drug screen, background check. Then orientation which is three days for the company then you do specified job training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself any child(ren) or husband? Which is very direct and personal.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations more like take it or leave it situation. I can say the pay is not bad at all given that it is in Columbus, Georgia.

Cardiac Monitor Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Tulsa, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

You talk to Human Resources first and get the basic interview then they send you over to the main hospital to talk to the manager of the department and they show you around and chat to get to know you and see if you are a good fit. Then they will talk to HR and discuss and then get back to you.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of integrity   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was open to everything. I didn't negotiate.

Health Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynwood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Lynwood, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

It was very easy, almost everyone that applied got a interview offer. It was mostly for them to meet you. It was in MMI style for those interested in preparing medical schools. We got to go around and meet everyone else on the leadership team as well.

Prn, Ekg Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Memphis, TN) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was a little lengthy but it wasn't too bad. I had to wait a little for a call back but that's all jobs these days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me the pay rate and I accepted.

Med Surg Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roslyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Roslyn, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very intense, a panel of nurses asked many different kinds of questions. It almost seemed like a NCLEX test. Then it was more like a personality assessment. To me it seemed extremely intense and it put the candidate under lot of pressure. Not even going there that there is a pharm test and a math calculation test to take. I think its a lot in a short amount of time.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you instead of some one else?   1 Answer

Comfort Care Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roslyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Roslyn, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

A brief interview with the nurse recruitment administrator, which consisted of a standard questionnaire judging work ethic, relatable experience, reasons why you would benefit the hospital. Followed by 2nd interview with the specific unit manager you would be working under asking similar questions followed by more specific questions on stress management.

Interview Questions

• Both interviews asked about any relatable experience in health care and how it will benefit you working at the hospital.   2 Answers