St Francis Hospital Staff RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St Francis Hospital Staff RN Interview Questions

Interviews at St Francis Hospital

2.5

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital in December 2014.

Interview

Very long and boring
Panel
Wait is three months
Request of licence
Classes and courses
They are very paticular about personal skills
Four nanagers
Different opinion and questions about group work as a tearm
Google the q uestions about hospital

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for St Francis Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Memphis, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was called for a face to face and also had a peer jnterview with the staff nurses to see if i was going to be a good fit

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Columbus, GA).

Interview

My interview was with the nurse manager and unit manager. It was a pretty simple interview asking about my experienceand why I wanted the job. Im sure if I were applying to the medical hospital it would have been a liitle more detailed. They opened the floor for questions and said they would contact me in the next few days.

Anonymous Employee in Roslyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Roslyn, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It took a couple of days after I applied to get a call back. Human resource interviews you and then interview with floor manager. they ask basic interview questions and then behavioral questions such as what will you do when faced with a difficult patient. Hiring managers seem to like this question a LOT.